• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Awesome Map Thread

Look like a mix or residents and birthplaces.

Last edited:
BTW, anybody know where Michael Jordan was born ? (Not Charlotte)

BTW, anybody know where Michael Jordan was born ? (Not Charlotte)
Wasn't it near Wilmington?

After the map was originally posted, the OP clarified, its people who are from, live in, or are associated with the town's Wikipedia page. For instance, Shaq is associated with San Antonio, Baton Rouge, Orlando, Miami etc. Slightly flawed from what the OP originally claimed, but still interesting nonetheless.

Wasn't it near Wilmington?

giphy.gif

I feel like I could skew my hometown into getting my name on here if it did live updates. Would have to create my own wiki page first though.

Angela Bassett also not born in Winston. I see this is already being discussed. They should have used Pam Grier or Jackee!

apparently the wrestler Roman Reigns is from my hometown and was in my same high school class year. I probably saw him play football against my school a few times.

Fantasia Barinno over John Coltrane for High Point? Weak.

apparently the wrestler Roman Reigns is from my hometown and was in my same high school class year. I probably saw him play football against my school a few times.

He also played for GT and was in the ACC Championship game we won in 2006.

surprised Harrison Ford beat out Hillary Clinton for Park Ridge, Illinois

She's lived in the public eye for almost 30 years. Not sure what a Wikipedia search would add.

Found out Dean Malenko and Jennifer Capriati live pretty close to me. That's pretty cool.

LOL. I just explained their findings. Is it contrarian to be contrary to a contrarian?

Back