• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Awesome Map Thread

EDDP9cVXsAArNhC

LOL South Dakota. Dates at Checkers FTW.

The whole of New York State averages $300? Rich people in NYC have to be skewing that a lot.

That’s fucked up right there. Does that count trips as a couple?

Where the hell did they get that data? No way in hell that's a random sample. As a grad student, I'm thankful that the women I go out with usually demand to split the bill. :D

eta. Just image searched it. Says data came from match.com so it's likely older, more likely professional people who pay for a dating service.

That’s still crazy high numbers. But yeah, I mean if you’re going to a sporting event as a date that’ll do it.

But sporting events and Broadway shows shouldn’t be average dates.

Some big spenders out there. What? The hot dog special at Sheets isn't good enough?

Better yet, take her sampling at Sams or Cosco on Saturday afternoon! lol

That’s would have done the job with my wife. That’s one of her favorite things to do.

Of course buying the things you sample gets pretty expensive.

Do single people shop at Costco ? What would they do with two gallons of ketchup ?

What kind of psycho uses a gallon of ketchup annually? My family of 5 goes through a 20 oz bottle about once a year. Do you use ketchup in cereal or something?

Fighting the horde of mouth-breathers for a free thimble of salsa is pretty much my worst nightmare. I guess it would be a good litmus test, per the other thread. If she balks at the idea of that as a date, she's a keeper.

Back