• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Babysitting rates?

How much/What should I offer

• Don't even offer - only pay if she asks (aka BBD answer)

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • $10/hour

Votes: 44 80.0%
  • Dinner

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Other - explain in thread

Votes: 6 10.9%

• Total voters
Lots of hockey players and fans aren't Canadian. How can they watch Wake hoops?

I realize that...it's a joke. I enjoy hockey when Carolina's good.

At age 3, they don't need to be watching scary TV shows before they go to bed, so there will be no Wake basketball for a while. Later on, there will certainly be exceptions just like there have been for Wake football games in the past.

I realize that...it's a joke. I enjoy hockey when Carolina's good.

At age 3, they don't need to be watching scary TV shows before they go to bed, so there will be no Wake basketball for a while. Later on, there will certainly be exceptions just like there have been for Wake football games in the past.

I realized that I had followed up the hockey question with another bad question right after I hit post. This is probably a good era for early bedtimes.

I wish we could get our 2 yr old son to go down before 9pm, but that's a losing battle that we don't want to fight right now. The flipside is we get to spend more time with him in the evening since we don't see him all day, and he generally wakes up by 8-8:15am in time for preschool at 9. I like sleeping in until 8am!!

I wish we could get our 2 yr old son to go down before 9pm, but that's a losing battle that we don't want to fight right now. The flipside is we get to spend more time with him in the evening since we don't see him all day, and he generally wakes up by 8-8:15am in time for preschool at 9. I like sleeping in until 8am!!

Nappers are different. Once the nap goes it will iron out.

That's what I hear. Sometimes he doesn't go down until 3pm and will nap for 3 hours. I feel guilty trying to banish him to bed just b/c he took a late nap. I remember the days when we had two big naps a day....now its just one. Soon it will be gone and all that was quiet in the afternoon will vanish....

My little guy is a champion napper. At least 2 1/2 hours on the weekends, 3 to 3 1/2 most of the time. It helps offset the late bedtime.

Mine still nap like that and go down at 6:30-7:30. :)

Back