• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bachmann approaches zenith of stupidity

I bet she's crazy cavegirl in the sack tho.

I thought she was hotter than Palin in real life.

It would fucking suck for those of us who would like to have a respectable alternative to President Obama.

Maybe Huntsman will be viable. And Ph, we'd have two from Minnesota and two (sorta) from Utah seeking the nomination. Not sure how that will play out for Huntsman - read an article that he's trying to tap the same donors as Mitt. That would seem to bs problematic.

Yeah, that's why I made those posts about how voters will have to choose between Huntsman and Romney early and Huntsman has too much ground to make up. Similar stock, similar base, narrow margin with a good portion of their and they're personal rivals. It just doesn't look good for Huntsman.

As you point out, the same may be true for Bachmann and Pawlenty as well. It's definitely true for Palin and Bachmann. Call it sexist, but Bachmann occupies Palin's space and has more legitimacy (yeah, I know, that's sad).

No problem. I was just agreeing with you. Use the search function if you want to see them. Love having that option.

I don't think we've seen close to the zenith of Bachman's lunacy. If she wins Iowa and is competitive in NH/SC, I am looking forward to seeing how far she will go.

I would absolutely donate, and may anyway. I'd :h34rt::h34rt::h34rt::h34rt: if she won the nomination.

Oh I'd spend money to see her in a national one on one debate with Obama. Deer in headlights.

Well, she's visiting Rock Hill, SC next week, so she will actually reach the zenith of stupidity then.

Back