• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Back to the Grove in the 20's

MikeDeac

Reaction score
Wake has contracted for a home and home in the mid twenties. It was on the sports info board earlier and was replaced with the App State news.

I know I'm not the only one who thought this was some strange thread about the Roaring Twenties.

So this is where we're at now? University of Mississippi became Ole Miss and now it's just "The Grove?" Welcome to the ranks of other self-inflated places like tOSU, The U, and Virginia "The University."

Easy cowboy, the Grove is just the area where the beautiful Mississippi babies tailgate. Not a name for the Univ.

I was there in 08 and it was outstanding scenery. Not to mention we kicked their bholes all over the field. How times have changed.

Le Grove:
people_in_grove_1_.jpg

Le Grove PAWGs:
grovehd1_original_crop_exact.jpg

ole%2Bmiss%2Bpoon.jpg

Easy cowboy, the Grove is just the area where the beautiful Mississippi babies tailgate. Not a name for the Univ.

I was there in 08 and it was outstanding scenery. Not to mention we kicked their bholes all over the field. How times have changed.

Yeah, no shit. But it's like Vandy saying "we've contracted for a home-and-home at The BB&T." And fuck 'em anyway. Bunch of rednecks.

Jesus, it's a beautiful Friday, weather's great, and I'm grouchy as shit. Yeah, it's 'bout time for a run to the liquor store.

Seriously, though it's a nice place to tailgate.

You guys need to tailgate at Duke or Georgia Tech. Meow, kitty. Fappity fap fap fap.

How do you keep an Ole Miss girl from biting her nails?

Make her wear shoes.

No its really not. The Grove is not a half empty football stadium. Its the best tailgating spot in the country on a fall Saturday, and happens to have a football stadium next door.

EEEEEEEeasy now. Turn on ya pitchure box at sebben fiteen this Saturdee and you will see the best tailgating in the country, boy.
images1.jpg

lsu22.jpg

lsu-bbq.jpg

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

Last edited:
Back