• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Back to the Grove in the 20's

The best one was the video of the two Ole Miss girls breaking down a game, I think our game.

EEEEEEEeasy now. Turn on ya pitchure box at sebben fiteen this Saturdee and you will see the best tailgating in the country, boy.
images1.jpg

lsu22.jpg

lsu-bbq.jpg

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

OK, I give up. What in the hell is that fat coonass carrying on her platter? As a kid I killed most critters is Southern Louisiana, and I don't recognize that.
Maybe it's not a critter.

OK, I give up. What in the hell is that fat coonass carrying on her platter? As a kid I killed most critters is Southern Louisiana, and I don't recognize that.

Looks kind of like a hellbender

DSC_0441_slideshow.JPG

Indeed it does. That's a critter with which I am not familiar.

ETA: Looked it up, and it doesn't look like Louisiana is an environment in which it would exist.

Last edited:
OK, I give up. What in the hell is that fat coonass carrying on her platter? As a kid I used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16 back home, and I don't recognize that.

What I read.

Close one eye, and maybe you'll get it right next time.

Dats a lil baby BBQ gator. OMNOMNOM

smokedgator.jpg

Big Mac’s Whole Smoked Gator Recipe

Step 1: Look for a gator in the 5-6 foot range.

Step 2: Skin em’ from neck to tail (you may want to get a real Cajun with this step).

Step 3: Brine for 24 hours in 5lbs. crab boil, 5lbs. salt and 5lbs. sugar in bathtub.

Step 4: Slather with French’s mustard and liberally coat with Tony Chachere’s.

Step 4: Smoke over cypress wood @ 225 until tail reaches 185 internal.

Penn State/OSU starts at 8.

You need to get out more. Tailgating at LSU is out of fucking control. The quality of the trashy scattered ass walking around that place is off the charts.

I considered that, but I didn't know anyone skinned whole gators. I thought they only cooked the tail. The one on the platter was more like 2.5 feet, with a very ungator-like head. Nevertheless, it's the best answer so far.

I have only eaten alligator once, in Florida. I had a lot of gator tail in Florida, but not of the reptile variety.

You need to get out more. Tailgating at LSU is out of fucking control. The quality of the trashy scattered ass walking around that place is off the charts.

The local Catholic priest told me tailgating at PSU was ridickulous.

Back