• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Backpacking Through Europe

BillBrasky

#PSF
Reaction score
Looking at flying into Madrid on July 24th or 25th and coming out of Amsterdam on August 7th or 8th. Route as of now is:

Madrid-Barcelona-Milan (could be substituted)-Munich-Amsterdam

Thoughts? Advice on trains, hostels, etc.

Could also skip Madrid and just start in Barcelona. Also isn't Milan super expensive? Should I just skip Italy entirely and go Spain-Germany-(France or Belgium)-Holland?

(thread title edited due to Say Hey's homophobia)

Last edited:
Milan blows in every way. Google image Il Duomo and you've seen all Milan has to offer.

Wait, why is backpacking in quotation marks? Is that some kind of euphemism? The use of quotation marks compels me to assume you're surreptitiously asking where to find Europe's best glory holes.

Who said anything about it being a gay glory hole? It could totally be one of those awesome glory holes with a hot chick on the other side like you see on the internets! You ASSUMED it was a gay glory hole, thus making YOU the homophobe. For shame, sir! For shame!

where is this freaky euro sex party thing going down?! I'm in!!!! BillBrasky I'm your huckleberry.

Last edited:
Also, dude, if you DID want to find a boy-on-boy Euro glory hole, I would personally be totally cool with that. Live and let live. I just didn't want you to feel like you needed to beat around the bush. We're all friends here. There is no more moonzzzzzz to give you shit. If you want to edit your thread title again to more accurately reflect your question, I say go for it. This is a judgment free zone.

Most intense orgasm/sexual experience I ever had was when this chick I met in san diego at a helium rain show convinced me to go to this "backpacking europe" party. Didn't realize anybody on the boards was into that stuff. Take it to PM if we need to keep the deets on the downlow.

The key is to ask for a free chat up front. No expectation that money will definitely change hands. Just a conversation to feel each other out and discuss what options may be on the table given your budget. They'll know what you're talking about. A free chat is pretty standard.

Oh man I did see this coming. But Say Hey you got any advice on these sorts of European travel questions?

Last edited:
woah there should be no money, these party's are more experimental, free love, non judgmental in a safe environment. I've heard of most of braskys themes except Madrid. That must be a new version. Brasky, that's a lot of parties to try to do in such a short timeframe. Spread em out so you don't dehydrate and exhaust yourself!

Note: my free chat advice applies only if you're dealing with pros. If you walk into some hole-in-the-wall joint and find yourself dealing with a bunch of fucking amateurs, don't bother asking for a free chat. They'll just look at you like you have a conjoined twin growing out of your forehead. This being your first tour, you should stick to dealing with pros anyway. Too much risk with the amateurs. You tangle with the wrong folks and you may find yourself living the plot to "Hostel" and that's not good for anyone.

woah there should be no money, these party's are more experimental, free love, non judgmental in a safe environment. I've heard of most of braskys themes except Madrid. That must be a new version. Brasky, that's a lot of parties to try to do in such a short timeframe. Spread em out so you don't dehydrate and exhaust yourself!

Rubbins I'm 26 dude. I'm still viral and in my prime. I don't need to take breaks bro.

One thing you should insist upon is that there be no speaking once you have entered the glory zone. The last thing you want is to be enjoying your servicing, when suddenly a deep Scottish brogue from the other side of the wall is encouraging you to let yourself go. You'll be distracted, your head will likely fill with images of Braveheart, and you may be unable to achieve completion. Money down the drain.

Rubbins I'm 26 dude. I'm still viral and in my prime. I don't need to take breaks bro.

I was about that same age in San Diego dude. I'm telling you, if it's done right you can't handle more than 2/week. Not just sexual recovery. There is mental/physical recovery. Especially if you hit up an Amsterdam or Munich style sex party. Those are intense. I lost 7lbs in four hours.

say hey is amazing at stepping on the pedal when many would hit the breaks. not my boy say hey, he kicks it into high gear.

This may go without saying, and at age 26 you are obviously old enough to be able to make your own decisions when it comes to your orifices, but I'd be doing you a disservice if I didn't warn you:

In the heat of the moment, when the juices are quite literally flowing, and euphoria has enveloped you, you may feel some pressure to return the favor, so to speak. Just know, that's a slippery slope my friend. One minute you're enjoying yourself and your feeling of liberation from society's norms, the next you're living in a windowless world with dirty walls, accepting things through a hole that maybe you shouldn't. Unnatural things, Brasky. Years later the authorities discover you, frail, broken of mind and spirit, and probably suffering from a vitamin D deficiency, among other ailments. Don't be a cautionary tale.

Nothing quite makes me feel as much of a failure of a human than reading some of Say Hey's posts.

say hey is amazing at stepping on the pedal when many would hit the breaks. not my boy say hey, he kicks it into high gear.

I just feel like when I see a young, wide-eyed kid like Brasky coming to the board, hat-in-hand, sincerely asking where he can find Europe's best glory holes, it behooves us all to treat his inquiry with the utmost seriousness and help however we can. You never know when the shoe may be on the other foot.

Back