• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bands/Artists that did a good job on covers...

Beginning middle and end of which is the greatest cover.

it's time to shut down the internet. i agree with rj 100%. this is the greatest cover ever, and it's not even close.

somebody already posted Just Like Heaven, but I always liked DJ's cover of Show Me The Way too. It's just an awful, drunken sounding mess. Great to sing along to when you're smashed.

Also, the Hindu Love Gods did a good cover of Raspberry Beret. In their case, it literally was a drunken rendition. It was basically Warren Zevon and the guys from REM (sans Michael Stipe) drinking in a studio.

Also, the Hindu Love Gods did a good cover of Raspberry Beret. In their case, it literally was a drunken rendition. It was basically Warren Zevon and the guys from REM (sans Michael Stipe) drinking in a studio.

That's tremendous. How have I never heard of them before?

These guys did a whole album of Simon and Garfunkel covers. I think they were from Atlanta.

You could start an entire thread of great Springsteen covers, this is one of my favorites

[video=youtube;WegodyP-vB4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WegodyP-vB4[/video]

The Bird And The Bee with their album of Hall/Oates covers.
Alien Ant Farm with Smooth Criminal.
Jimmy Eat World with Last Christmas.

Back