• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Banning Critical Race Theory

People with experience in education are almost always a small minority on an elected school board.

A Korean American anchor in St. Louis capped off her report on lucky foods for New Year with what she was eating.

A viewer called in because the anchor was being "very Asian" and if a white person said what white people eat for a holiday, they would be fired.

Last edited:
A Korean American anchor in St. Louis capped off her report on lucky foods for New Year with what she was eating.

A viewer called in because the anchor was being "very Asian" and if a white person said what white people eat for a holiday, they would be fired.

It shows an absolute complete lack of insight and perspective.

An excellent example of white people not considering white as a race

I’m always interested in hearing about what others eat. If it’s good, I might like some later.

Also, my friend from Pennsylvania makes pierogis for Christmas each year and talks about them. Pretty much the same thing.

Turkey sandwiches, salads, stuff like that. Regular white people food.

half-drunk white cunt feigns offense at asian news anchor’s dumpling recipe. Stop the presses!!

She should have just deleted the message and not made it into an internet/social media thing. Mydeaconmyhand chastises us for engaging trolls on this board then gets his jollys commenting on this

half-drunk white cunt feigns offense at asian news anchor’s dumpling recipe. Stop the presses!!

She should have just deleted the message and not made it into an internet/social media thing. Mydeaconmyhand chastises us for engaging trolls on this board then gets his jollys commenting on this

Nah. It’s important to draw attention to racism, especially anti-Asian hate. That was a blatant attempt to use what she thought was white solidarity to get an Asian woman fired. Stuff like that has real life consequences. It’s not like jhmd or Angus trolling on the boards.

Mydeaconmyhand chastises us for engaging trolls on this board then gets his jollys commenting on this
? I’m not sure what you mean here, I was just commenting on a PH post. I think racial discourse is fascinating, especially the American perspective of whiteness being neutral and all non-whiteness being other-ized. In a way American racial discourse reminds me of Ptolemy vs Copernicus, with an Earth centered solar system vs Sun centered. The White American perspective is that everything revolves around whiteness, and our society is slowly being dragged into the truth that Whiteness isn’t the center of the galaxy, but is actually just a planet in a solar system of different races and ethnicities.

So we shouldn't teach our kids that entire communities acted like this?

doesn't that one woman on NPR talk about her disgusting cranberry sauce recipe every thanksgiving on air for like 15 min?

I found Shoo's burner:

Back