• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Banning Critical Race Theory

does anyone actually know if it was Steven or Frederick? show me proof

Looks like they photoshopped a white guy in there.

Stephen-A-Douglas-Abraham-Lincoln-debate-1858.jpg

The sound of the engines and the smell of the grain
We go riding on the abolition grain train
Steven A Douglas was a great debater,
but Abraham Lincoln was the great emancipator.

The sound of the engines and the smell of the grain
We go riding on the abolition grain train
Steven A Douglas was a great debater,
but Abraham Lincoln was the great emancipator.

Col anus is the great masterbater (sombrero wearing coed focused of course)

Excellent thread.
Last edited:
This one is pretty special.

Ninja Baby Jesus and Special Forces Rev. MLK for the win! I wonder if this what conservatives will replace CRT with in the school curriculum once they take over school boards.

Why will CRT need replacing in the school curriculum if it isn't being taught?

How is it possible to replace something that doesn't exist in the first place?

Big Brain Team Blue really needs to work on the talking points.

It must take effort to be that dumb.

Why will CRT need replacing in the school curriculum if it isn't being taught?

How is it possible to replace something that doesn't exist in the first place?

Big Brain Team Blue really needs to work on the talking points.

From another thread:

“We’ve got to redefine what the purpose of K-12 education is. Some would say it’s to produce critical thinkers. But my team and I believe that the purpose of a public K-12 education is to prepare students for post-secondary plans of their choice so that they can be a functioning member of the workforce.”

– STATE SUPERINTENDENT CATHERINE TRUITT, JANUARY 6TH, 2022

Don't teach them how to critically analyze or question things, just teach 'em how work in a low-wage job to serve us rich folks! Right, Angus?

But my team and I believe that the purpose of a public K-12 education is to prepare students for post-secondary plans of their choice so that they can be a functioning member of the workforce.”

Don't teach them how to critically analyze or question things, just teach 'em how work in a low-wage job to serve us rich folks! Right, Angus?

Tying this into the “a college degree is a lousy investment” thread, if the only worthwhile professional fields in our society are those that earn a return on the cost of a college degree, then it makes sense that we should de-emphasize critical thinking skills as the basis of public education. It’s time we make our un-official professional caste system official.

From another thread:

“We’ve got to redefine what the purpose of K-12 education is. Some would say it’s to produce critical thinkers. But my team and I believe that the purpose of a public K-12 education is to prepare students for post-secondary plans of their choice so that they can be a functioning member of the workforce.”

Back to the lubish semantic games again. Critical theory and critical thinking are not the same. Indeed, they are polar opposites. Critical Theory, of which Critical Race Theory is a part, is Marxist claptrap about oppressors and oppressed, claims universal and exclusive applicability, and seeks to condemn and exclude any other method or approach that might contradict its shallow and misleading conclusions. Critical thinking is an essential tool of analysis and problem solving. Stop the lubotic bullshit Highland.

Back to the lubish semantic games again. Critical theory and critical thinking are not the same. Indeed, they are polar opposites. Critical Theory, of which Critical Race Theory is a part, is Marxist claptrap about oppressors and oppressed, claims universal and exclusive applicability, and seeks to condemn and exclude any other method or approach that might contradict its shallow and misleading conclusions. Critical thinking is an essential tool of analysis and problem solving. Stop the lubotic bullshit Highland.

So you are arguing with the State Superintendent?

Back