• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Banning Critical Race Theory

Administrators and trustees have described the lack of on-campus housing as a natural result of enrollment growth.
“This is an imperfect solution … but having said that, I take this as a sign that we’re moving along and building and as we go, we’re going to have to solve these kinds of problems,” Matthew Spalding, a New College trustee and a dean at Hillsdale College, said at the Aug. 10 Board of Trustees meeting.
The incoming freshman class, which is the largest in New College’s history, will include at least 341 students; 155, or just under half, are athletes, according to university spokesperson Nathan March.

First you build the Housing. Then you get the Students. After you get the Students, people will Respect your institution.

So they overrecruited athletics and kicked out pending graduates. They’re aggressively tanking graduation rates.

This dude works for PragerU, the right-wing "educational" site that has all those videos showing various historical figures like Frederick Douglass or Booker T. Washington defending various aspects of slavery and presenting imperialism and colonialism as a positive for the native peoples that were colonized, among other historically inaccurate claims. PragerU is now allowed in Florida public schools and other red states are pushing to allow them in the school curriculum. But this guy's not a racist, at all.

Not gonna click it, I don't want to give him engagement but I hope the replies are full of images of water fountain and bathroom signs that most definitely say "no".

I didn’t see any. It’s mostly “not all Black people” responses from likely Republicans vs. people who support the post.

"White guys are so used to being coddled by society that any time they’re reprimanded, they can’t help but perceive it as racially motivated. It’s the societal equivalent of never disciplining a child. They’ve never been told no before."

wow would you look at that.

"White guys are so used to being coddled by society that any time they’re reprimanded, they can’t help but perceive it as racially motivated. It’s the societal equivalent of never disciplining a child. They’ve never been told no before."

wow would you look at that.
The GOP is all about projection these days, so that certainly fits better than Buttazzoni's (lol) tweet.

They’re doing the quiet parts out loud now.

Wonder what percent of these anti-library warriors could tell you where the nearest library was before they started their crusade.

Back