• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Banning Critical Race Theory

Whut arise from unjust thoughts and feelings, or ideas--editing the earlier post.

Whut arise from unjust thoughts and feelings, or ideas--editing the earlier post.
Sure. Just don't want to play into the idea that CRT is the thought police. In a free market of ideas, you should expect criticism for bad ideas. And free speech doesn't include harmful speech.

Yeah, trying to smush the two things together as they have become so--now edited to remove "CRT" entirely from my earlier post.

I mean dude you realize that like none of us have ever heard the term minor attracted person until you introduced it.

Although the same can be said for critical race theory.

You find one loon outta 150 million democrats and then assign that one loon to all 150 million and get mad.
Nobody heard of putting your pronouns in your profile till it's become commonplace all of a sudden. 99% of people who list their pronouns are straight people virtue signaling for cheap social brownie points. Or like the Jews putting blood on their door during Passover. Except it's protection from the woke mob, not God.

That's my point. Woke ideology spreads like a virus and won't stop till there's push back, which won't come from simps like you.

Is 5% a real number ?

ccb0b26652e56afa9c172522e653df7d.jpg

Fuck this. Pedophiles are a problem in society because they harm other people when they act on their urges. Trans people harm no one by being trans.

I get it, don’t feed the troll, but fuck this line of bullshit comparison.
I have nothing against trans people. My issue is with trans activists who actively encourage and confuse young children into "exploring their sexuality." Children don't need to be exploring their sexuality. Just leave them alone and let them be kids.

Woke faux compassionate devouring moms like this using their children as a prop is disgusting.

Maybe the virus is telling people who they are instead of letting them tell you who they are.

Nobody heard of putting your pronouns in your profile till it's become commonplace all of a sudden. 99% of people who list their pronouns are straight people virtue signaling for cheap social brownie points. Or like the Jews putting blood on their door during Passover. Except it's protection from the woke mob, not God.

That's my point. Woke ideology spreads like a virus and won't stop till there's push back, which won't come from simps like you.
Nobody had heard of women voting until it became commonplace.

See the problem?

You put pronouns in your profile/signature to tell people they can feel safe being their authentic self around you.

Of course, they make you feel uncomfortable, so you don't want that.

I gotta get this off my chest:

No one, absofuckinglutely no one, see a trans person getting an award and thinks “oh cool, I want awards too, maybe I’ll try being trans.” But, a closeted trans kids, afraid of and ashamed of who they are sees a trans person getting an award and they might think “oh wow, maybe it is safe for me to express who i really am.” Fuck off with this “groomer-drag-show-turned-my-kid-trans” or “a book that talked about penises turned my kid gay!” garbage. It’s absolute garbage. Our kids are already, gay, straight, or trans or whatever and the books and the the drag shows only tell them it’s ok to be who you are. Hallelujah! Holy shit! Where’s the Tylenol?
You are clueless about psychology. I'm sure marketing is not really a thing.

Let's consider net effects. Let's say 1 in 100 are actually trans. I agree these people face discrimination and confusion, especially as youths. However, in the desire to make every trans kid feel safe, the culture has glorified trans to the point where now it's cool for kids to identify as trans, to impress their woke activist teachers or parents like in the youtube clip I shared (check any Libs of Tik Tok post on Twitter). Hence the rise in the trans to 5% of young people and rising. Most of these kids will grow out of it, but a growing number are being funneled into the profitable new gender transition medical field.

Progressives want to change society for the better. That's admirable. But conservatives are also important to push back when they go too far or too fast. In this case, progressives have gone too far.

Also, they closed the Tavistock Institute in the UK because things there were getting out of control. People who support or are involved in gender transition for children will be ashamed of themselves in due time.

Watch Dylan Mulvaney vids below. He was invited to the White House and posts about his "Journey to Girlhood" for millions on social media to consume. The second and third order consequences of promoting trans activism is that it 1) confuses/incentivizes straight, gay, lesbian or bi children into thinking they are trans and 2) it incentivizes unscrupulous actors like Mulvaney to profit off of the movement.

My point is that the these unintended consequences are not worth making that 1 in 100 trans kid feel safe (which do you really think seeing a random person's pronouns on their profile make trans people feel safe? More likely it makes the person who puts the pronouns in their profile feel better about themselves). Net it does more harm than good.

I will add that Bill Maher has been speaking sense lately, in addition to Tucker.

I will leave you fine gentleman with the following from liberal hero Jon Stewart. I hope that my 36 hours of ruffling feathers leads to some level of introspection. See you again next year!

5% is trans and nonbinary. A small percentage of that group are getting gender affirming medical care. All just want to be themselves.

If the problem is adults forcing children into an identity, then don’t problem adults forcing children into an identity.

Back