• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bannon to be co-#2 in WH policy making

You aren't even close on this one:

http://www.salon.com/2016/11/14/ste...will-be-one-of-donald-trumps-senior-advisors/

"During Bannon’s reign over Breitbart, the website ran articles referring to conservative commentator Bill Kristol as a “renegade Jew” and Washington Post columnist Anne Applebaum as “a Polish, Jewish, American elitist scorned.” Former Breitbart editor Ben Shapiro accused the site of embracing “a movement shot through with racism and anti-Semitism,” and Bannon’s ex-wife has testified in court that Bannon has “said he doesn’t like Jews” and didn’t want his children to go to school with Jews.

Jonathan Franks, the political director and executive producer for “The Montel Williams Show,” has said on Twitter that his sources at the pro-Israel lobbying group American Israel Public Affairs Committee are “privately apoplectic” about Bannon’s appointment."

http://dailycaller.com/2016/05/16/breitbart-and-the-rise-of-anti-semitism-on-the-right/

http://forward.com/news/354329/will...emitic-firebrand-in-donald-trumps-inner-circ/

"Jonathan Greenblatt ✔ @JGreenblattADL
We at @ADL_National oppose the appt of Steve Bannon to sr role at @WhiteHouse bc he & his alt-right are so hostile to core American values
6:09 PM - 13 Nov 2016"

"Jonathan Franks ✔ @jonfranks
Sources: @AIPAC is privately apoplectic about Steve Bannon appointment
5:32 PM - 13 Nov 2016 · Los Angeles, CA"

http://forward.com/news/breaking-ne...tribution=articles-article-related-1-headline

But at least David Duke supports Bannon having this power.

For clarity, of the article you first referenced (also referenced in every article one can google which states he's anti-Semitic), the only part of the article I see that even mentions judiasm is the last paragraph. Feel free to clue me into which part of this is anti-Semitic

I am a Jew who has never been to Israel and has never been a Zionist in the sense of believing that Jews can rid themselves of Jew hatred by having their own nation state. But half of world Jewry now lives in Israel, and the enemies whom Obama and Hillary have empowered — Iran, the Muslim Brotherhood, Hezbollah, ISIS, and Hamas — have openly sworn to exterminate the Jews. I am also an American (and an American first), whose country is threatened with destruction by the same enemies. To weaken the only party that stands between the Jews and their annihilation, and between America and the forces intent on destroying her, is a political miscalculation so great and a betrayal so profound as to not be easily forgiven.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presi...bill-kristol-republican-spoiler-renegade-jew/

You mean the link you and all the media sites go with that somehow has a Jew bashing another Jew for not being Jewish enough is somehow anti-semitic? That's why you don't highlight and start off with the jackass argument, It makes any legit evidence seem retarded as well.

You are getting close to bob territory. First you say that an election in which a candidate loses the popular vote is a "mandate". Now, multiple people have shown a range of links and you simply pick and choose the ones you like rather than the totality of the information.

WOW!

Last edited:
You are getting close to bob territory. First you say that an election in which a candidate loxses the popular vote is a "mandate". Now, multiple people have shown a range of links and you simply pick and choose the ones you like rather than the totality of the information.

WOW!

The WOW! was really shameful

You are getting close to bob territory. First you say that an election in which a candidate loxses the popular vote is a "mandate". Now, multiple people have shown a range of links and you simply pick and choose the ones you like rather than the totality of the information.

WOW!

All you've posted is other people saying he's a bad dude. You've provided very little useful links. If everyone's right, there should be useful links.

As we have shown from multiple links, Trump's Co #2 has long-term and direct ties to the white supremacist alt right. It's not reckless. It's 100% accurate.

This needs to be the title of your next book. RJ Karl "100% Accurate"

This thread is golden hysteria. Great read. All these liberals with their panties in a wad scared to death of a mild mannered humanitarian like Trump.

Trump is a puppy dog just trying to get a long with all the loonies on the left.

Protesting election results will just make sure that people never listen to the left wing of the Dem party.

Great post. You nailed all three points.

Kinda hard to dispute white supremacy if you're offspring looks like Ivanka doe

http://www.jta.org/2016/11/14/news-...things-jews-need-to-know-about-stephen-bannon

"Republicans have decried Bannon’s appointment.

Just because Bannon will be advising the next Republican president doesn’t mean all Republicans like him.

On Sunday, Republican strategist John Weaver called Bannon part of the “racist, fascist extreme right”:

Follow
John Weaver @JWGOP
The racist, fascist extreme right is represented footsteps from the Oval Office. Be very vigilant America.
1:47 PM - 13 Nov 2016 · Austin, TX
5,931 5,931 Retweets 8,175 8,175 likes
And former Republican strategist Ana Navarro called him a “white supremacist, anti gay, anti Semite, vindictive, scary-ass dude.”

Follow
Ana Navarro ✔ @ananavarro
Oh, hell! White supremacist, anti gay, anti Semite, vindictive, scary-ass dude named Senior Strategist. After vomiting, be afraid, America. https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/797915882206859264
1:43 PM - 13 Nov 2016"

and another

https://newrepublic.com/minutes/138...lpable-breitbarts-racism-sexism-anti-semitism

I know EVERYONE is wrong palma...are you sure you aren't bkf's missing lovechild? You are steeped in his MO of no amount of people or articles matter. Attack them, then attack me.

You really don't want to become bfk, jr., do you?

But the reality is that Trump won. Best I can tell, he didn't cheat, it wasn't rigged, and America, for better or worse, knew who it was voting for. If I had to bet, I would bet things will suck for the next 4 years. But a) we have to give him a chance to govern; and b) the left losing their shit about Trump doesn't help improve the discourse- it just makes the dipshits on the right have that much more ammunition to be fucksticks the next time a Democrat wins.

this is correct. the whining and general gnashing of teeth by the left is god damn ridiculous.

Allow me to de-escalate with this picture:
impossibly-cute-puppy-2.jpg

http://www.jta.org/2016/11/14/news-...things-jews-need-to-know-about-stephen-bannon

"Republicans have decried Bannon’s appointment.

Just because Bannon will be advising the next Republican president doesn’t mean all Republicans like him.

On Sunday, Republican strategist John Weaver called Bannon part of the “racist, fascist extreme right”:

Follow
John Weaver @JWGOP
The racist, fascist extreme right is represented footsteps from the Oval Office. Be very vigilant America.
1:47 PM - 13 Nov 2016 · Austin, TX
5,931 5,931 Retweets 8,175 8,175 likes
And former Republican strategist Ana Navarro called him a “white supremacist, anti gay, anti Semite, vindictive, scary-ass dude.”

Follow
Ana Navarro ✔ @ananavarro
Oh, hell! White supremacist, anti gay, anti Semite, vindictive, scary-ass dude named Senior Strategist. After vomiting, be afraid, America. https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/797915882206859264
1:43 PM - 13 Nov 2016"

and another

https://newrepublic.com/minutes/138...lpable-breitbarts-racism-sexism-anti-semitism

I know EVERYONE is wrong palma...are you sure you aren't bkf's missing lovechild? You are steeped in his MO of no amount of people or articles matter. Attack them, then attack me.

You really don't want to become bfk, jr., do you?

How many times must I say that just cause someone says he's a bad dude, that's not evidence. Maybe they're all just as silly as you reading headlines and not the article. This isn't proof. I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm just saying nothing of what you are posting is convincing.

These are the only two things people have pointed to to label this guy as the next Hitler by the liberals. Is there more or is it just more general blowhardary by the media?

I think I love the appointment because all the libs like Charlie Rose & Norah O'Donnell tried to wear out several Pubs like Kellyanne Conway this morning about this. They were even trying to argue with Bernie about him giving more blame to the Dem Party and how they ran the election campaign than running the blame game that Lying Hillary is doing, blaming Comey. She ought to be blaming herself for being a crook and getting caught red-handed multiple times. They even tried to blame Bernie for running against Hillary [he was a little incredulous at that because he made her a better candidate he said!]. Last week they tried to blame 3rd party candidate Gary Johnson for Hillary's loss--he said NO--neither one was a good candidate and he had liberal social values with conservative economic values and the country needed an alternative. Plus he didn't like Trump. They pressed on and his polling said he took 50-50 from each candidate so don't blame him for Hillary's failings!

This is from the New Republic. It shows who Bannon is and is the second article that shows how he ran Breitbart:

"Bannon deserves extra scrutiny, given how his former employees describe him. Conservative writer Ben Shapiro, who resigned from the site in March, said in a statement that “Bannon is a bully, and has sold out [Andrew Breitbart’s] mission in order to back another bully, Donald Trump; he has shaped the company into Trump’s personal Pravda.”

When Jarrett Stepman resigned as associate editor in March, he said, “I believe Breitbart News is becoming less of a news site and more of a propaganda organization dedicated to the Trump campaign. Breitbart News has also now openly embraced the ‘Nationalist/Populist’ viewpoint, which is in direct opposition to limited-government conservatism that channels the philosophy of the Founding Fathers.”

palms, I've given you many people who share that opinion and several have DIRECTLY dealt with him. But that doesn't do any good for you.

NOTHING could convince you. The main reason is if you were convinced you'd have to admit either you are wrong or that you support such ideologies (which I don't believe you do).

At this point, you are either trolling or totally unwilling to admit who Bannon is.

Trump will be the first President to support gay marriage from Inauguration Day.
n0p070.jpg

You are getting close to bob territory. First you say that an election in which a candidate loses the popular vote is a "mandate". Now, multiple people have shown a range of links and you simply pick and choose the ones you like rather than the totality of the information.

WOW!

You have only posted one link, one, and that was proven to be bullshit.

This is from the New Republic. It shows who Bannon is and is the second article that shows how he ran Breitbart:

"Bannon deserves extra scrutiny, given how his former employees describe him. Conservative writer Ben Shapiro, who resigned from the site in March, said in a statement that “Bannon is a bully, and has sold out [Andrew Breitbart’s] mission in order to back another bully, Donald Trump; he has shaped the company into Trump’s personal Pravda.”

When Jarrett Stepman resigned as associate editor in March, he said, “I believe Breitbart News is becoming less of a news site and more of a propaganda organization dedicated to the Trump campaign. Breitbart News has also now openly embraced the ‘Nationalist/Populist’ viewpoint, which is in direct opposition to limited-government conservatism that channels the philosophy of the Founding Fathers.”

palms, I've given you many people who share that opinion and several have DIRECTLY dealt with him. But that doesn't do any good for you.

NOTHING could convince you. The main reason is if you were convinced you'd have to admit either you are wrong or that you support such ideologies (which I don't believe you do).

At this point, you are either trolling or totally unwilling to admit who Bannon is.

So the above suggests he supports trump. I agree with you on that. Now why based on the above is he anti Semitic ?

This attack on Bannon would be a lot more believable if it didn't originate from former Clinton and Obama staffers

Back