• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Basketball Departures

DeacsOrDie

Reaction score
Aaron Rountree and Daniel Green per Jeff Goodman

Last edited:
Wow, wasn't expecting Rountree.

Props to Tree for graduating in 3 years. Earned the opportunity to find a good spot for him basketball wise and get a graduate degree. Seems like a good guy.

That is one impressive accomplishment by Aaron to graduate early. Good on him. Thanks for being such an energetic and enthusiastic Deac!

Best of luck to both young men as they move on to future endeavors!

Rountree is a double major (econ and communications). Very impressive to graduate early. Also, a nice benefit to have a year of grad school paid for, he has made basketball work for him!

Rountree is a double major (econ and communications). Very impressive to graduate early. Also, a nice benefit to have a year of grad school paid for, he has made basketball work for him!

How many class hours do you have to complete these days to double major?

The staff needs to go out and get someone better than rountree as a senior transfer or preferably someone in the class of 2015 that has game. Otherwise, he might as well stay for next year.

Manning's going to be hamstrung just like [Redacted] next year without having Daniel Green available.

Count me as another who likes Tree as a guy and am somewhat sad he's leaving.
I'll get over it if we get a shooter with his ship though.

How many class hours do you have to complete these days to double major?

Back in the day, it was the same as everybody else. You just had less room for electives. Most people I knew double majored or at least had a minor.

Props to Rountree for graduating early. That's a monumental accomplishment with a student-athlete schedule and responsibilities. He did well to come back from injury to get on the court.

Yes, best of luck to both of them. Especially Rountree for getting it done in 3 years.

Back