• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Basketball Recruiting Megathread 1.0 has run its course

Washington may have dropped marginally but he is still the same number of *s.

ESPN (Telep) has him as #25 center.

Center is by far the strongest position this year.

It looks like Andre Drummond is to position himself to go to the NBA. If the rule stands as it is, he should be eligible for the draft.

He has apparently graduated and is prepping. Why he isn't going to college this year is mystifying.

I think its perfectly legitimate to be concerned about Jankovic's toughness and readiness regardless of who else has offered him.

I'm not sure about how blue collar he is but two of the toughest coaches in the country (Painter and Huggins) each want him. They must think he can be tough enough to play for them.

Huggins does not want him.

Add Tyler Cavanaugh to the list. 2012 PF got an offer recently. Is the staff getting antsy and trying to get someone to actually commit?

Give Thomas a couple of weeks before going into panic mode. Then go full court press on Zena.

Would you want to try and convince a high schooler to come here during the season? The way we're most likely going to look, I sure wouldn't.

That's a good point. Between Cav, Thomas and Jankovic, I think getting one of them to commit will happen first. I don't see White, Zena or Moto committing to Wake before the official visit season starts. We shall see.

Cavanaugh sounds like a Jankovic clone. Would much prefer the Devin Thomas mold of PF.

Back