• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Basketball Recruiting Megathread 1.0 has run its course

agreed...not sure why we don't bring in Mac.

makes no sense to me.

If you were McClinton would you go to a school who returns a three year senior star at his position along with two other Top 100 players at his position?

If you were McClinton would you go to a school who returns a three year senior star at his position along with two other Top 100 players at his position?

That's fine. If he wants to spurn us for Louisville or Carolina, so be it. From what I've heard, though, it's been a mutual lack of interest. I haven't seen the kid play, but I'll trust the recruiting experts.

I don't think we should be targetting anyone that is scared of losing minutes to an honrable mention all-acc player. Travis is good but we could get a guy that would put his but right on the pine or make him play out of position.

Assuming we bring in a new coach to get said player.

i will not begin to predict who will still be on our team in a few seasons...i think it is impossible at this point.

let's not be short-sighted...bring him in Bzzzz!

Potential 2012 recruit Madison Jones on ESPNU right now. Ravenscroft vs Montrose Christian.

He is quick and plays a little out of control so far. Reminds me a bit of Ish.

does he look the 150-160 lbs that we have heard?

They were very complimentary of him. Paul Biancardi (ESPN analyst) said he was the top unsigned 2012 PG left. That'd be a good get for us.

Gill is a really streaky player from what I've seen. He has a lot of talent but really fades in and out.

My biggest knock on Madison when I saw him was he sometimes tried to do too much and got a little out of control, causing some turnovers. However, I liked how much more active/intense he was than Gill, who seemed to stand around a fair amount (obviously different positions I know).

Telep just tweeted that he has been hearing a lot from Wake and Richmond on Jones. Alex Schwartz (Recruit Scoop) likes him in the A-10.

Back