• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Basketball recruiting update 6/1/11

That's my point. But none of the guys we have coming in this year are thought to be ready to contribute (the PG may have to play out of necessity), and only CMM is thought to be ready to contribute in 2012.

I see what you're saying now. I'm of the point of view that I'll wait until I see with my own eyes what they can do in black and gold before passing judgment about "what we need to get back to." I guess that I've seen so many preseason frosh we can count on bust through the years that I take it with a grain of salt.

Technically, we never left that point of view. Teague and Johnson contributed as frosh, Aminu contributed as a frosh, CJ contributed as a frosh and even this past year McKie contributed majorly.

And we never left the view where we needed freshmen to contribute. The teams that didn't have frosh contributors needed them.

Christian Hairston, who evidently had a very good day and is one to keep an eye on. Video doesn't show a whole lot though.

Back