• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Battle For Coach Or Clean House?

Keep anyone involved with the current program on staff? Nope, I suggest we hire this guy:

sherman2%5B1%5D.gif

Cue OGB negrep

Uh oh...

I was going to write a piece on the buzz out movement complete with arguments on both sides with a positive spin that would try to generate some positive thoughts. If McKie or Carson are thinking about transferring, then there is no point of trying to publish an article with no legs about a coach who most don't want. The rumors of today changed the whole thing. The buzz in vs buzz out thing interested me. I wanted to compare arguments from both sides and conclude with a positive spin on things. My whole thought on this Bz thing has changed with the news that came out today. If McKie and Carson are even thinking about transferring for reasons other than family or personal, thats a giant red flag that Bz needs to go.

I'm not sure an objective journalist would arrive at that conclusion so quickly. I knew Bynum Shaw. And you, sir, are no Bynum Shaw.

Back