• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Megathread 3.0 - The Manning era begins: The Harry Giles Chronicles

trying to find box scores from other games for oak hill this year but noticed the lithuanian led all scorers with 26 pts. in their exhibition game against Bluefield college. The martin twins didn't have more than 10 a piece.

Last edited:
Have you seen his other numbers? I saw that Oak Hill played two other games already but didn't want to sign up for Maxpreps to get the box score.

A bruiser would really be a boost to this team. Height isn't necessarily an advantage once you get to 6-8 and taller in the college game.

A bruiser would really be a boost to this team. Height isn't necessarily an advantage once you get to 6-8 and taller in the college game.

I honestly think this kid will be ready to contribute from day 1 more than Haas would have been. The Lithuanian has much more muscle to him and seems to get up and down the floor quicker.

I honestly think this kid will be ready to contribute from day 1 more than Haas would have been. The Lithuanian has much more muscle to him and seems to get up and down the floor quicker.

i.e. we didn't want Haas anyway.

If we save the scholarship for 2015 or have some attrition after the season, who are we looking at in 2015 other than Brandon Ingram?

I know Ingram attended a couple games last year, but haven't heard much lately.

If we save the scholarship for 2015 or have some attrition after the season, who are we looking at in 2015 other than Brandon Ingram?

I know Ingram attended a couple games last year, but haven't heard much lately.

The first page is still up to date, as far as I know. Let me know if you've heard of anything else.

I didn't realize Shelton actually needed knee surgery. I guess that was discussed and I just missed it?

Mike Helms ‏@cavshoops 1h
@SMitchell_4 putting in work from a chair 3 days after knee surgery!

BZsGYR9CQAA1Vuz.jpg:large

I didn't realize Shelton actually needed knee surgery. I guess that was discussed and I just missed it?

Mike Helms ‏@cavshoops 1h
@SMitchell_4 putting in work from a chair 3 days after knee surgery!

BZsGYR9CQAA1Vuz.jpg:large

Well, at least it must not have been very serious knee surgery.

Read about some dude Ibrahima Diallo in the journal this morning that is 6'10 at QEA with D1 offers and still undecided. Do we just not recruit from that school now?

Back