• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Megathread 3.0 - The Manning era begins: The Harry Giles Chronicles

So any real info about the Oak Hill big?

Deman says we have a really good shot on the 24/7 board. Seems to have a good relationship with Shelton. Sounds like a bruiser at 6' 8" 245 who can rebound and defend. Seems to be playing really well at Oak Hill against some of the best competition in the country.

Cannot turn down a recruit named Rokas. Sign him up Buzz. 6-9 and 245. Yes please.

I'm a believer in Gustys.

ah. I'm not. Based on that one video anyway. He looks like Darius crossed with John Cusak - factoring in Cusak's bball skillz.

But to be honest, Isaas Haas looked like a poor man's Gheorge Mursesan.

The only guys I liked were Omara and Brennan, based on limited film.

looks like he has played at Oak Hill for two years and has gotten in much better shape this past year.

Last edited:
his English is better than most ACC student/athletes.......kids in Lithuania study/learn English from 1st grade onward.

So we lost Haas? And nobody really knows why. Sad we lost a 7 footer but happy I'll never have to read 4 seasons worth of stupid Haas thread titles.

Yeah, I'm so glad that we lost that 7'2 kid who was ranked in the top-100. Good thing, too. He sucked anyway and those thread titles... Thank the lord. Now, let's get some 6'9 guy who literally didn't exist on any of our radars, Buzz-level recruiting or otherwise, until about a month ago. If he's somehow that good, then how do we land him, exactly? Or, is he not that good and we're being sold yet another bill of goods based on some youtube videos? That's a solid plan.

#HaasOUT #jayboneIN #Buzztension

Back