• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Megathread - Crawford, Moore, & Collins ALL TO WAKE!

Strickland, your inbox is full, but here is the updated scholarship chart:

vxm6c1.jpg

ETA: This scholarship chart assumes Green does not leave after this season. I think he will, but for the purposes of this chart I think it's best to leave him in.
The one silver lining of that idiotic 7-man class from Bz is that PT is WIDE OPEN for a talented 2016 freshman class. The Fab 5 card should be Manning's #1 recruiting pitch to Harry, Tatum, Kwe, etc.

Also, I've read Tacko wants to major in biochemistry if that means anything.

Russ Wood @RussHoops
Georgetown & Wake Forest expected at Liberty Christian Prep (FL) today to see Tacko Fall (@tackofall99) yhoo.it/Tk9NkX
--

So this confirms that WF is making Tacko a priority as they're visiting him during the week leading up to his official visit this weekend. I thought the previous tweet about WF meeting Tacko this week was just in reference to his official visit.

Last edited:
Imagine how much ESPN love we'd get if Harry, Tatum, Kwe, Chill/Wilbekin, & Moore was our starting 5 with a 7'5 dude coming in off the bench. All right, I'll stop dreaming now.

Imagine how much ESPN love we'd get if Harry, Tatum, Kwe, Chill/Wilbekin, & Moore was our starting 5 with a 7'5 dude coming in off the bench. All right, I'll stop dreaming now.
Maybe we'd actually not leave Andy Katz with egg on his face for giving Wake some love.

I wonder if Danny is intrigued about having a second unit press next year with Tree chasing the ball all over the court and Tacko in the lane to make sure if they break the press the opposition would have to take jumpers rather than layups.

I wonder if Danny is intrigued about having a second unit press next year with Tree chasing the ball all over the court and Tacko in the lane to make sure if they break the press the opposition would have to take jumpers rather than layups.

I doubt it.

Reminder that Sehic's announcement coming up at 3:45 EST / 2:45 CST.

Had no idea he was announcing today. It's probably Vandy, right?

http://zagsblog.com/articles/7-foot-5-tacko-fall-planning-visits/

[Tacko's] recruitment is heating up as he’s had home visits recently with Wake Forest and UCF and will take an official visit to Wake Forest this weekend, an unofficial to Florida State Oct. 3 and an official to Georgetown Oct. 18.

“Tacko’s upside is through the roof,” E1T1 coach Steve Reese told SNY.tv. “He’s a kid that continues to work on his game every day and wants to be the best.”

Kevin Stallings must have perfected his negative recruiting pitch against Wake. MFD, Shelton, and Samir. smh

Back