• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Megathread - Crawford, Moore, & Collins ALL TO WAKE!

Paul Biancardi ‏@PaulBiancardi 1m
Breaking Recruiting News first reported by @ReggieRankin: SG Antonio Blakeney has informed @ESPNRNHoops that he has reopened his recruiting.

Time to swipe some more L'ville recruits, looks like.

Breaking Recruiting News first reported by @ReggieRankin: SG Antonio Blakeney has informed @ESPNRNHoops that he has reopened his recruiting.
247 director of bball recruiting has switched his prediction to Kentucky.

Now sure how Cal manages his scholarship situation when he could have like, what 6-7 guys declare for the draft.

Crawford is a mega retweeter, but he did retweet Lil Chill's tweet talking about his new highlight vid, FWIW.

Interesting take from a self-proclaimed Kansas fan on a Rivals board

"I think Wake Forest is a serious player in Tatum's recruitment.Reason being is its a serious player in Giles recruitment. Its a 50 percent chance that Harry giles goes to wake forest.His best friends is Brandon childress(son of wake forest great Randolph Childress).It's basically a sure fire thing thay Brandon is going to wake. Giles is intrigued to stay in his hometown(Winston salem) around people who love him and care for him and play with his bestfriend. If giles goes to wake then Tatum will take a hard look at them. But i think Giles must commit first.then the chips will fall. Also Dennis smith os considering them a lot as well.Wake forest has a shot to get a great 2016 class. A better shot than a lot of us may think.

I could careless whether he goes to Wake or Duke i am a KU fan. Im just giving out information that i received from people very close to the kid."

Reactions: Ayo
Interesting take from a self-proclaimed Kansas fan on a Rivals board

"I think Wake Forest is a serious player in Tatum's recruitment.Reason being is its a serious player in Giles recruitment. Its a 50 percent chance that Harry giles goes to wake forest.His best friends is Brandon childress(son of wake forest great Randolph Childress).It's basically a sure fire thing thay Brandon is going to wake. Giles is intrigued to stay in his hometown(Winston salem) around people who love him and care for him and play with his bestfriend. If giles goes to wake then Tatum will take a hard look at them. But i think Giles must commit first.then the chips will fall. Also Dennis smith os considering them a lot as well.Wake forest has a shot to get a great 2016 class. A better shot than a lot of us may think.

I could careless whether he goes to Wake or Duke i am a KU fan. Im just giving out information that i received from people very close to the kid."

I read that last sentence as yours and got confused. YOU BETTER CARE. Thanks for sharing the info.

Wake has a pretty damn good history with Winston kids who stay home and become Deacons. Lezzzzzgooooooooooooooo babychill and Giles!

WTF!?

"I don't play up the shoe angle," 247Sports.com recruiting analyst Jerry Meyer tweeted, referring to Louisville's apparent contract with Adidas. "But the decommitment of Antonio Blakeney from Louisville is shoe-company related."

http://www.courier-journal.com/story/sports/college/louisville/2014/09/15/antonio-blakeney-decommits-from-u-of-l/15700679/

Strickland, your inbox is full, but here is the updated scholarship chart:

vxm6c1.jpg

ETA: This scholarship chart assumes Green does not leave after this season. I think he will, but for the purposes of this chart I think it's best to leave him in.

Last edited:
Back