• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Megathread - Crawford, Moore, & Collins ALL TO WAKE!

seriously. that thing is ugly. and the sentence ends in a preposition. Yikes. Unless that is an arrow to his knee and/or schlong - which would make it, "All of Vandy nation will rise up [pun intended?] and cheer when they get a glimpse of [arrow to genitals].

seriously. that thing is ugly. and the sentence ends in a preposition. Yikes. Unless that is an arrow to his knee and/or schlong - which would make it, "All of Vandy nation will rise up [pun intended?] and cheer when they get a glimpse of [arrow to genitals].

Not to cum to their defense, but I think it's supposed to be a blank that the recruit visualizes being filled in with their name? Still pretty weird. And butt ugly.

Not to cum to their defense, but I think it's supposed to be a blank that the recruit visualizes being filled in with their name? Still pretty weird. And butt ugly.

come on guys...do you think Samir might rhyme with cheer? bad just made epically horrible...

Samir announcing tomorrow afternoon. Will pick between Davidson, Wake, and Vandy.

24lo4u0.jpg

BBall Recruiting Megathread - Moore & Turner to visit! '15 SG/SF prospects in...

Likely Vandy, but small chance he would want to beat Tacko to the Wake scholarship I guess

Samir would be a great building block for DM, hope we get a surprise. would love Tacko but right now we need a workhorse not a project.

Can Samir shoot from 15' or so?

That's one of his strengths. I've seen him play a few times, as he used to play for the Texas Titans. Great screen setter, perfect for the pick and pop. Will stretch the floor and get garbage buckets. Strong rebounder. Below-average athlete, but really gritty. He was teammates with Djery Baptiste, so unfortunately I think he will "Anchor Down"

Can Samir shoot from 15' or so?

from ESPN :
Strengths: Big body power forward that can score with touch inside and out comfortable to about 18 feet with time and space. He is tough, physical and uses his body well in order to obtain excellent low post position. Sehic is a good area rebounder as well.

Back