• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Megathread - Crawford, Moore, & Collins ALL TO WAKE!

When I asked Jerry Meyer about why Wake was listed as the favorite for Crawford, he told me "I don't know what happened there."

The photoshoot with Muggsy is a must.

manute-bol-muggsy-bogues.jpg

When I asked Jerry Meyer about why Wake was listed as the favorite for Crawford, he told me "I don't know what happened there."
And we're no longer listed as the favorite on Crawford's 247 page.

ugh...still says that we are the leader.

smh

Since Cumberland got a response, at least for me, Wake's interest went from Favorite back to Warmer. On the timeline, I still see, "Bryant Crawford names Wake Forest Demon Deacons leader." Maybe he just switched it back until he gets confirmation on a quote perhaps?

I just tweeted at Corey Evans to find out how confident he is in his Crawford pick. Might not be worth much because I assume they're all confident in their picks.

ETA:
From Corey:
"wouldnt say I am super confident in it, but think they are alot more involved than most ppl give credit. Gotta beat Gtown"

Last edited:
FWIW, Evans has an 87.3% accuracy rating for predicting schools. I'm sure that takes into account switching two days before a kid announces when everyone knows where he's going, but it's still a good sign nonetheless (NB: he switched from Louisville to Wake yesterday, and some think he will commit in the next few days).

FWIW, Evans has an 87.3% accuracy rating for predicting schools. I'm sure that takes into account switching two days before a kid announces when everyone knows where he's going, but it's still a good sign nonetheless (NB: he switched from Louisville to Wake yesterday, and some think he will commit in the next few days).

Yeah, I looked at his profile last night and he's very reputable. That's not to say he's perfect, but he isn't just taking a shot in the dark here.

Back