• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Megathread - Crawford, Moore, & Collins ALL TO WAKE!

Well I introduced the who wants to sex dikembe story on the boards circa mid 90s as it was told to me by a buddy who was in the bar. So I'm keeping it you sensitive sops.

Tacko, and I'm speaking to you directly now Tacko as rjkarl seems to believe you read this board - Taco is a slang word for pussy/vagina. And you are tall and African which reminds me of the great dikembe mutumbo who walked into a Georgetown bar his frosh year and roared "who wants to sex mutumbo?" He was trying to ask who here wants to fuck me. No idea of whether he was successful or not. Pick wake and go deacs.

Who wants to sex Tacko? Peace out

Last edited:
Picked up another prediction on 247 for Tacko from Jerry Meyer today.

The note saying that Crawford had said Wake was the leader looks like its been removed now. Bummer.

Also, the "Bryant Crawford names Wake Forest Demon Deacons leader" has been deleted from his timeline.

ETA: birdman got it covered.

Well I introduced the who wants to sex dikembe story on the boards circa mid 90s as it was told to me by a buddy who was in the bar. So I'm keeping it you sensitive sops.

Tacko, and I'm speaking to you directly now Tacko as rjkarl seems to believe you read this board - Taco is a slang word for pussy/vagina. And you are tall and African which reminds me of the great dikembe mutumbo who walked into a Georgetown bar his frosh year and roared "who wants to sex mutumbo?" He was trying to ask who here wants to fuck me. No idea of whether he was successful or not. Pick wake and go deacs.

And while we're on the topic of perfectly heterosexual male acts...

I wasn't the only one.

I really like the way Tacko moves his feet. A lot of potential, and already pretty polished for a guy that size. Danny Manning is going to make us Big Man University. We need a niche, and that is it. Get the bigs first. Grab the guards last. Tacko and Moore would be a STUDLY start.

Better than Tuesdays under [Redacted].

I love that every dude in America knows someone who was allegedly "in the bar" the night Mutombo walked in and said "Who wants to sex Mutombo?" That must have been the most crowded bar ever.

Back