• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Megathread - Crawford, Moore, & Collins ALL TO WAKE!

Thanks, Wrangor. I'm going to try and start to believe in you. This is so hard.

Don't know what Moore's personality is like, but based on the fact that he doesn't have a twitter account like 98% of teenage athletes he could be a more quiet, introspective guy. Maybe he really identified with that part of Coach Manning's personality.

I believe he does.

Don't know what Moore's personality is like, but based on the fact that he doesn't have a twitter account like 98% of teenage athletes he could be a more quiet, introspective guy. Maybe he really identified with that part of Coach Manning's personality.

Actually the first thing I thought of when I saw his video was that he reminded me a lot of Loren Woods coming out of HS. Maybe that's an overly simplistic comparison for skinny 7-footers who need to bulk up, but I hope mentally they're worlds apart. That always seemed to be Woods' biggest hinderance.

I didn't realize FSU had a top 3 class in the country. Auburn in the top 10 as well is weird to see

Big time pickup. Collins would really wrap out this class.

Does anybody here have a rivals account. Alex Kline wrote a piece on this saying that Moore made the educated and mature decision. I'd be interested to know if its an opinion piece or has quotes etc.

Getting in so late and getting TWO Top 100s is an INCREDIBLE start.

Danny and the Deacs!! (maybe someone should change Elton's lyrics)

Hmm, I wonder where the people are who earlier said Danny was a "mediocre" recruiter.

"Doral gave a verbal commitment to Wake Forest and coach Danny Manning," Doral Moore, Sr. told Rivals.com's Clint Jackson. "Who else is better to teach him than a two time NBA All-Star, 1993-94 NBA Sixth Man of the year, 1988 NCAA champion and NCAA Final Four Most Outstanding Player?"

I honestly could not go through another saga like that....:eek:

Ty Walker thought he was a lottery pick coming out of HS. This kid seems a bit more modest from what we can tell early. I like that he has a reserved personality like Danny. Hopefully he buys into Danny's system early in his career.

Back