• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Megathread - Crawford, Moore, & Collins ALL TO WAKE!

Good interview. Two things stood out. Asked about W-S, long pause, then long ummmmm. Lol. Said he has not had a chance to talk to CP3 yet.

The question about Winston kind of came out of nowhere. I thought his answer was really good, about as good as you can hope for from a DC kid.

BBall Recruiting Megathread - Crawford & MOORE to Wake! Collins deciding Satu...

I knew shit about W-S before I went to Wake. Hell it took me a long time to even figure out my way around.

I knew shit about W-S before I went to Wake. Hell it took me a long time to even figure out my way around.

Yeah. Same here. I doubt many kids know much about the city the school is in unless the school is the city like Chapel Hill, Clemson, or most SEC towns.

Don't have a good feeling about Collins. Don't think a kid would have a hat pick in his hometown and pick Wake over his hometown school. Hope I'm wrong though. Kid would do great things here. Amazing tape considering he is 16.

Don't have a good feeling about Collins. Don't think a kids would have a hat pick in his hometown and pick Wake over his hometown school. Hope I'm wrong though. Kid would do great things here. Amazing tape considering he is 16.
Pretty sure he's just announcing on Twitter.

By that term, I just mean a preannouncement as to when you will decide.

Don't have a good feeling about Collins. Don't think a kid would have a hat pick in his hometown and pick Wake over his hometown school. Hope I'm wrong though. Kid would do great things here. Amazing tape considering he is 16.

It's about 75-90 minutes from West Palm to Coral Gables. It's like a kid from Charlotte choosing between Wake and Miami.

Back