• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Megathread - Crawford, Moore, & Collins ALL TO WAKE!

fat-kid-celebrates.gif

The dark clouds have broke my friends! Coach Manning has yet to coach his 1st game at Wake and still he has managed to pull off this recruiting class? Not one Wake fan expected this back in March. 👏

Hey Stickland your inbox is full. Posting updated chart here.

30uwftk.png

Last edited:
Awesome. 1 recruit could have been a fluke. 2 recruits a coincidence. 3 is a trend. Manning is officially getting it done from a recruiting standpoint.

Color me a lot more optimistic about our chances w/ 2016 recruits.

And additional proof of how worthless our last coach was (as if it were needed).

Well said.

Yeah not to dwell on this (or that it really matters) but this just shows you how bad the last coach was. I mean, Manning hasn't coached a game yet and look at this recruiting class. And then compare it with the classes the last guy brought in. Yeah.

Yeah not to dwell on this (or that it really matters) but this just shows you how bad the last coach was. I mean, Manning hasn't coached a game yet and look at this recruiting class. And then compare it with the classes the last guy brought in. Yeah.

I really like the idea of talking about our last coach as if we've just forgotten his name

I'm feeling something strange, emotions I haven't felt in ages. I think it's optimism and genuine excitement.

Fantastic job coaches. Soon: relevance!

BBall Recruiting Megathread - Crawford & MOORE to Wake! Collins deciding Satu...

So who's boot-scootin' out of Winston after this season?

Somebody. That's all that matters.

So is 2015 recruiting over? I'm loving these commits.

This is Manning's 7th verbal.

So has Meh-nning accomplished anything so far other than offer everyone under the sun?

wake me up when manning lands anyone above 3 stars

#[name redacted]destroyedtheprogram

nothing gonna happen in the fall

except maybe manning resigning

perhaps you underestimated the damage bz and wellman did and overestimated manning's capabilities

Manning is like a crack whore spreading his legs for anything with a pulse

we are fucked and I can't wait to laugh at all you sunshiners

LAUGH i say

LAUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nope

We ain't getting shit

So maybe a decent team in 2018?

Yeah!!!

better chance of landing Dinty Moore

We ain't getting none of dem

Suck a fucking cock, Ruskin.

I don't have any recollection of this Ruskin fellow, and I'm on here A LOT.

Back