• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Megathread - Crawford, Moore, & Collins ALL TO WAKE!

5,000 out-of-work comedians and look at you. Any of this team leaving early for the NBA, that's rich.

Assuming he's allowed to transfer to the ACC, we should make a play for Allen.

Assuming he's allowed to transfer to the ACC, we should make a play for Allen.

Turgeon and Manning were teammates at KU, FWIW. If he's sick of Turgeon, he may not want to transfer to somebody he played with. Or, on the flip side, if he isn't sick of him, perhaps Turgeon pulls Danny a solid and sends him our way.

That would be the ultimate dick move by the terps to block a transfer to acc teams

That would be the ultimate dick move by the terps to block a transfer to acc teams

It would be a dick move to the player, but I can think of 50 million reasons Maryland might want to do it anyway...

Wilbekin arrived Thursday night and his visit ends tomorrow and Cornish arrives tonight through sunday.
Upon looking around for a little bit, are you sure about that? I've been looking on twitter and a few credible sources have recently said that his visit is Sat-Sun, then UVA on Mon-Tues. I remember seeing something about his visit being Thursday to Saturday before but the only stuff out there that I can find now is the Sat & Sunday stuff.

Upon looking around for a little bit, are you sure about that? I've been looking on twitter and a few credible sources have recently said that his visit is Sat-Sun, then UVA on Mon-Tues. I remember seeing something about his visit being Thursday to Saturday before but the only stuff out there that I can find now is the Sat & Sunday stuff.

Just going on what I heard can't confirm.

Wilbekin's own twitter says that he's at Wake Thurs-Sat.

Back