• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Megathread - Crawford, Moore, & Collins ALL TO WAKE!

That makes sense for Harry. He hasn't played in a year.

Let's get both of them!!!

Here's a name I'd like to see us involved with for 2016- Michael Cage, Jr. Yep that's his dad. Junior is 6'10 and plays for the legendary Gary McKnight at Mater Dei. We know Junior will be ready to play top comp. If he has his dad's motor, he's exactly what we need.

@13dukegirl21: Welcome to the #Dukefamily & #Dukegang! RT @TheRealGiles_44 @robhayes33 Glad to say i am going to be a Duke Bluedevil #blessed

Saw this and cussed, and then found out its a football Giles.

@13dukegirl21: Welcome to the #Dukefamily & #Dukegang! RT @TheRealGiles_44 @robhayes33 Glad to say i am going to be a Duke Bluedevil #blessed

Damn Va, about made me spit out my moonshine when I read this.

44669775.jpg
(initially)

Here's a name I'd like to see us involved with for 2016- Michael Cage, Jr. Yep that's his dad. Junior is 6'10 and plays for the legendary Gary McKnight at Mater Dei. We know Junior will be ready to play top comp. If he has his dad's motor, he's exactly what we need.

Better than our Boi Stanley Johnson???

I love a relentless big man with great hands, great size and a high bball IQ. I don't think we have a chance unless we have a super class going. Maybe if we get Giles and another stud, Manning can talk dad into sending MJ to learn how to be a big man at Wake.

LK's worst nightmare is upon us. Rondale in a WF uni. Wilbekin will be wearing #10 and Watson #23.

10354938_10152543723439238_5621282219040101219_n.jpg

The kind where Madison is told to dress like he is wearing his dad's suit, Andre is told to dress like he's going to "play basketball" and Ovaltine is told to dress like a member of Boyz II Men.

Kostas Psimoulis @Gus_bball · Jun 5

2014 Konstantinos Mitoglou also on campus RT @AdamFinkelstein: Temple had C Georgios Papagiannis on campus yesterday for an unofficial visit

EuropeanProspects ‏@ChristopheEPcom Jun 5

Mitoglou is a 6-10 player from Greece who is currently visiting in the US: Wake Forest, Temple and ODU are on his schedule.

Konstantinos Mitoglou (Class of 2014)
6'7-6'10, PF
Aris Thessaloniki (12-14), Greek A1

Here's a brief report from Sportando:

Aris Thessaloniki has signed a young greek talent. They reached an agreement with Konstantinos Mitoglou. He comes from 4 seasons with Asteria and played also in U18 European Championship where averaged 5.8 points and 7 rebounds per game.

It doesn't look like he played that much this year, but he is only 17 and Aris is a decent team that plays in Greece's highest division. I'll see if I can find out anything about him because there is just not that much out there.

Back