• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Megathread - Crawford, Moore, & Collins ALL TO WAKE!

The kind where Madison is told to dress like he is wearing his dad's suit, Andre is told to dress like he's going to "play basketball" and Ovaltine is told to dress like a member of Boyz II Men.

Weren't B2M from Philly?

As long as I don't have to see a Carowhina Childress jersey, I can handle about anything else...

So Deman seems to think we are getting Cornelius Hudson. Really?

Corny would be the 4th guy on the team for whom we have to extrapolate the success of his sister/brother/father rather than rely on a decent ranking.

Last edited:
1521842_10152543723664238_6760237007759743406_n.jpg

What kind of photo is this shit?

Special request for Braces. That poor vibrator is going to die.

Reactions: Ayo
i realized the other day that ovaltine looks like andre roberson, maybe thats why bzzzzz wanted him

The kind where Madison is told to dress like he is wearing his dad's suit, Andre is told to dress like he's going to "play basketball" and Ovaltine is told to dress like a member of Boyz II Men.
Does that make him the guy that can't really sing but has the deep voice to talk over each song? "But mom he can't sing?" "You will put Clarence in the group or you're grounded."

@CupofT5: Thank tha lord for my athletic abilities �� #WFU18 http://t.co/a3HJOLiWxh
So Henderson is hash tagging tweets with #WFU18 ???

This is a basketball recruiting thread, and Tyler Henderson is a current wake football player. WFU18 signifies his freshman class at wake as they will graduate in 2018. Take that to the Twitter thread my man

BBall Recruiting Megathread 4.0 - Wake signs post-grad PF/C Darius Leonard!!

This is a basketball recruiting thread, and Tyler Henderson is a current wake football player. WFU18 signifies his freshman class at wake as they will graduate in 2018. Take that to the Twitter thread my man

My B. I had this guy confused with the guy who is transferring from WVU.
Edit: that guy is Terry Henderson.

Last edited:
Corey Evans ‏@coreyevans_10 Jun 4

Been a long day!sorry folks. Earlier tweet was to say Carolina Wolves wing Tevin Mack is attempting to visit VTech & Wake Forest this month

Tevin Mack (Class of 2015)
6'5-6'6, 200 - SG/SF
4-star Scout (#13 SG, #59 Overall), 4-star Rivals (#97 Overall), 4-star ESPN (#22 SG, #65 Overall), 4-star 24/7 (#22 SF, #109 Overall)

Offers include: Wake Forest, Clemson, Auburn, VCU, VT, UGA, Mississippi, Mississippi State, Houston, SF Austin, Miami (OH), East Carolina, and Jacksonville.

Last edited:
Kwe Parker had the #2 play on SC's Top 10 with this dunk:

Was really liking it until the last paragraph. If that's his reason for going somewhere other than Wake, I understand.

Unless his mind has been drastically changed, if Wake offers, he will come to Wake.

Randolph legit hates dook and unc...and that hate is in Brandon's DNA.

Back