• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bball Recruiting Megathread: Devin Mitchell on campus

No, Ty Rice was a public school kid - LC Bird.

Gbinije (autocorrect no like) and Ed Davis were Benedictine.

Maybe landing him will ease the pain I still feel over losing out on Tyrese Rice (wasn't he also a Benedictine grad? I know he was from the Richmond area).

I'm with you.

Nearly certain his academics are also not fitting into our new culture. Could be wrong on that.

Deuce was a strong Wake lean while Dino was here, there was even talk that we could have gotten him and Quincy Miller in a package deal.

Deuce didn't have the academics for WFU. Super good athlete though a bit undersized for his skills. Basically a very poor man version of Gerald Henderson.

I would look for him to end up at NCSU.

We should be focusing like a laser on Qadri Moore. He should be our #1, #2 and #3 target.

Deuce didn't have the academics for WFU. Super good athlete though a bit undersized for his skills. Basically a very poor man version of Gerald Henderson.

I would look for him to end up at NCSU.

Not even on States radar as of now. Lacy or bust for the pack at the Guard spots

Andrew Wiggins to Kansas... kind of wanted to see him a bunch in ACC country but whatever he'll be on TV all the damn time anyway.

That's true but the word was FSU was the favorite because of both of his parents. Kentucky still with the #1 class and now Kansas with the #2 class according to Daniels.

Rock Chalk, I guess?

Bad news for my OKState Cowboys. They're probably still favorites in Big XII next year with Marcus Smart and LeBryan Nash returning, but damn, Kansas.

I bet the dozens of FSU basketball fans are weeping right now

Rock Chalk, I guess?

Bad news for my OKState Cowboys. They're probably still favorites in Big XII next year with Marcus Smart and LeBryan Nash returning, but damn, Kansas.

Wiggins, Wayne Selden, and late but fast riser Joel Embiid for Kansas. All potential lottos. They are going to be silly.

Back