• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

Manning got a solid 14 class, top 25 15 class, if we get Giles this class will be top 15. Not bad considering the mess we were left in. We really are gonna be good again!!

He apparently runs the floor well for a guy his size. He'll only get better conditioned once in a College weight room

Then it's all upside. Gives another runner in transition but also an efficient option when there isn't anything on the fast break. In the couple of pictures I saw he just looked a little....Kennedy Meekish.

Great pickup. He fits in well IMO.

Heck it would be great to get Giles just for the recruiting pop he brings!

this kid is gonna be a load to wrestle with under the boards, good for setting picks, and not easy to get around, then of course there are his offensive skills

this kid is gonna be a load to wrestle with under the boards, good for setting picks, and not easy to get around, then of course there are his offensive skills

This. He looks like he has the footwork and skills to develop a nice pick and roll. With his size, if he can work out the pick and roll with Crawford he's going to score a lot of points.

After some time with Danny and a year or so of strength and conditioning, Sir SJM will be a monster.

The future is so bright, we should all be wearing sunglasses.

Legacy Charter 2017 6'10 F Nicolas Claxton has picked up an offer from Wake Forest today

So did Giles postpone his UNC visit in order to meet SamJam?

Does anyone have a link to a decent defensive mixtape of Prophet-Mathais? All I can find are heavy on the offense. I'm curious about his defensive prowess.

Will we have enough scholly's to get giles as well? I thought that was an issue earlier, has anything changed?

Will we have enough scholly's to get giles as well? I thought that was an issue earlier, has anything changed?

right now we have 0 2016 schollies. there are multiple ways to fix that, and for all we know it has already been predetermined. could have to do with bchill for his 1st year, or could come from somewhere else.

regardless, this commit does not effect giles.

This guarantees that Giles won't have to play center at all at Wake

The thought is that there will definitely be attrition from this year to next, so everybody is expecting one more commitment.

right now we have 0 2016 schollies. there are multiple ways to fix that, and for all we know it has already been predetermined. could have to do with bchill for his 1st year, or could come from somewhere else.

regardless, this commit does not effect giles.

Thanks! Good to know

yeah, Giles and SJM OVs overlapped, then he came back to Winston when his UNC OV was supposed to happen and maybe played pickup with JHo and hung out with bchill on his OV.

yeah, Giles and SJM OVs overlapped, then he came back to Winston when his UNC OV was supposed to happen and maybe played pickup with JHo and hung out with bchill on his OV.

Man, I can't stop smiling when I think about this part of Giles' recruitment. How he's like, "UNC OV this weekend? Nah. I'm going back to Wake to hoop with JHo and and hangout with bchill."

Back