• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

We get Giles and thats the 7th ranked class if you do it on the class calculator.

Not sure why we're talking class rankings with so many top 25 recruits uncommitted. We were 16th after Collins committed last year and ended at 32nd.

Updated.

2vl71hl.jpg

Looks like a new video of Samuel Japhet-Mathias, sorry if already posted somewhere. Looks like he has a solid post game already.

Not much height in those videos but he has good feet/hands. Pretty excited about his potential.

Hes got good quick feet and a solid baby hook, looks like he has alot of potential.

We get Giles and thats the 7th ranked class if you do it on the class calculator.

To me that pretty much highlights our problem. Duke has the #1 2016 class without Giles. They had the #2 class in 2015. Still a lot of domino's to fall, but with our scholarships filled out at this point, hard to message to Giles that the talent around him at Wake will be remotely comparable to the talent at Duke.

I like SJM more than Doral. I think he is gonna be a really good college player.

I love how SJM doesn't put the ball back on the floor. He's got good footwork, at least good enough to give Manning something nice to work with. Doral seems more athletic though. That said, I'd be surprised if either are starting in 2016 over some combo of Dinos/Collins/Giles(?).

I love how SJM doesn't put the ball back on the floor. He's got good footwork, at least good enough to give Manning something nice to work with. Doral seems more athletic though. That said, I'd be surprised if either are starting in 2016 over some combo of Dinos/Collins/Giles(?).

Totally crowding in on buckets expert mixtape territory, but Doral reminds me of Tony Woods in his movements on the court and the way he runs. Tony ended up having a good career at Oregon so that's not bad as hopefully Doral doesn't have the off the court issues. SJM, as buckets said, reminds you of taller Eric Williams.

Hey Lurker nobody is saying anything about our class being better than Dukes. If ur comparing our classes to Dukes than your missing the point. Point is if we get Giles it puts Wake back on the map and gives us the recruiting momentum we need.

Back