• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

Stop fraternizing with the help Furtado. Just deliver your hot recruiting takes... if you can find them.

The Duke guy hasn't been back around to troll, so no need to regale him with new tales of adventures into his mother's various orifices (or is it orificii?).

There's a part of me that hopes Giles calls an audible and signs with Purdue. Then we all have this "WTF Painter!" moment.

What if Giles had been on Malaysia Airlines Flight 370? Man, that would have been bananas. We'd all be like "nooooooooooo!!!" except for if he was going to go to Duke and then we would have had mixed feelings probably.

88Deac actually seems kind of cool. You were nervous at first about #DogCrateGate, but now you have relaxed. I think you should be Jim Henson. Mods, can you help him get started?

116691540_jimhenson_357847c.jpg

I'm quite fine that the majority of posts in the thread do not include substantive news, but can we please not fill it up with conversations between parody posters?

Maybe it's time that the olds and olds before their time facepainters come home.

We got that RJK feller, one real horny paladeac and some weirdo who calls his self demoniodickcheese

Back