• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

I'm right here old friend and I could sure use deep, long man hug.

The type that includes eye contact.

Gotta go, time to nurse the kids.....

See, boners? THIS is a parody poster. I'm glad I was able to educate you all on this important subject.

The olds should be here shortly for their quick check on recruiting before bedtime. They are currently licking down some butterscotch pudding which they are going to subsequently smear their tighty whities with when they see what has happened here.

The olds should be here shortly for their quick check on recruiting before bedtime. They are currently licking down some butterscotch pudding which they are going to subsequently smear their tighty whities with when they see what has happened here.
You like so have us figured out. Night night.

Whether old or young
We need all Demon Deacons
To add to the #vibes

Maybe the Olds will be impressed that Lou Gossett Jr is posting on our message board. I did once hear that Sweet Lou did 3 semesters back in the 60s before dropping out, so it's very possible it's really him.

You're back! Speaking of the anus, Thain's mom was screaming for me to extinguish a lit cigarette on her bhole last weekend. Seemed weird to me, so I refused, which caused her to cry for a while until I let her put my entire scrotum in her mouth.

Why is this person (being generous) allowed to post here?

Nelly needs to stop being so obvious about who's behind that parody.

In a 69 my humpty nose will tickle her rear.

"Sit on my face and tell me that you love me. I'll sit on yours and say that I love you. We'll both be fine when we're doing 69."

-Monty Python

Why is this person (being generous) allowed to post here?

Whatever, dude. Today on this board I laid down some sick heat on a trollish Duke fan AND gave advice to dashionista about how to best execute a lunchtime trip to the fair. What have you ever done? Not jackshit, probably. EagleDeac...more like PigeonDeac. Or some other inferior bird that is not an eagle.

Back