• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

Just looking back several pages it appears UNC is no longer in the running. Recent posts suggest it's between Duke and Wake. What about Kentucky or Kansas? Not trying to send negative vibes but are they still in the running?

Just looking back several pages it appears UNC is no longer in the running. Recent posts suggest it's between Duke and Wake. What about Kentucky or Kansas? Not trying to send negative vibes but are they still in the running?

There is no Dana here, only Zuul.

i'm amused that the people who are annoyed by this think that the way to solve it is to complain about it and ask for the mods to intervene.

i'm amused that the people who are annoyed by this think that the way to solve it is to complain about it and ask for the mods to intervene.

Moonz can functionally be a chain email. These dinguses are the cats hitting "reply all". The latter is much worse.

This place is going to Chernobyl level meltdown when he announces. It is what it is. You hate me now because I'm being real but let's see what you say post announcement.

tumblr_mzguz9FaEV1s2w9y9o5_500.gif

I think it's fair to say this place will meltdown no matter where he decides to go. If it's Wake, "we're going to be good again." If it's the team to the East, well, fuck that.

FWIW, I posted a thread in District 13 about the parodies. Understand that for it to appear it will need mod approval. Hopefully they'll put an IP ban on the person with the parodies until 11/15.

Been reading posts like this for 10 years. If Giles announces you can keep it up. If he goes somewhere else during that time period, I never want to see this again.

We will drag BudAtWake through the streets of his retirement community!!

This place is going to Chernobyl level meltdown when he announces. It is what it is. You hate me now because I'm being real but let's see what you say post announcement.

Fairly certain people will still hate you.

I've tried to keep this thread on topic no less than 10 times over the course of the last year I'd guess, you think I'm gonna start trying again now when 1) nothing new is probably going to happen until Giles actually announces 2) a bunch of ae's (not parodies) are posting here or 3) some people are insulting duke fans?

This thread has always been hard to follow, actual news will be put in the thread title (or even in new threads if it's big news), if you can't keep up just watch for it there. We can start fresh and actually try to keep it clean-ish when it's time for a 2k17 recruiting thread, but this one has succumbed to #chaos and #vibes for too long now for it to matter.

Back