• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

tumblr_mblcqmKb4w1re3c2eo2_500.gif

For serious?

I sat two rows behind him for the last two basketball seasons. He loves this school and constantly talked to BC about "when we play here (UNC and Duke) won't stand a chance"

Maybe the recruiting process has worn him down but he was dead set on wake just a few months ago. I think he is just giving Duke (and his dad) consideration for keeping up appearances

So Smidge was hanging out with his kid and Giles instead of going to B&GM.

I sat two rows behind him for the last two basketball seasons. He loves this school and constantly talked to BC about "when we play here (UNC and Duke) won't stand a chance"

Maybe the recruiting process has worn him down but he was dead set on wake just a few months ago. I think he is just giving Duke (and his dad) consideration for keeping up appearances

174103.jpg

I posted this a couple of weeks back. I consistently heard Giles use the words "WHEN WE are out there TOGETHER" when speaking to B Chill.

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- Waiting for Giles, announcing 11/12 or 11/13? #...

I posted this a couple of weeks back. I consistently heard Giles use the words "WHEN WE are out there TOGETHER" when speaking to B Chill.

Those may have been the words. They deff don't mind telling the casual wake fans they plan to play at Wake. I just hope the recruiting process hasn't changed that viewpoint.

As many times as I have talked to Harry he always seemed to hate UNC and Duke. It's almost strange to see another Wake fan jump shark senior year for the Devils.

Those may have been the words. They deff don't mind telling the casual wake fans they plan to play at Wake. I just hope the recruiting process hasn't changed that viewpoint.

As many times as I have talked to Harry he always seemed to hate UNC and Duke. It's almost strange to see another Wake fan jump shark senior year for the Devils.

Yep, this is why I've remained as positive as I have. A few other tidbits here and there too. I think everyone needs to get on the #Vibestrain and ride it back to Deacon Blvd.

A lot of people have spent the last 2-3 years of their lives following the Giles recruitment. Now's not the time to throw in the towel. We've come too far guys and gals. For every positive post, you are keeping an innocent #vibe alive somewhere across the Deacon network. Be generous and give to #vibesarealive 2015-16

Harry has a choice
Add to another’s legend
Or be one himself

Back