• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

I would be under the impression that RC will know of Harry's decision prior to him announcing it to the public. I would be surprised if he isn't w/ the team in Pennsylvania if that decision is anything other than WF. Don't you guys think Manning, Chill, & K will know his decision before the public is officially informed?

Not necessarily. It has been well documented that the Childress family is very close with HG. They may be going to support HG, no matter where he chooses. At least, I would hope they will be there to support him, wherever he goes.

Is Giles going to Duke's exhibition game this weekend vs Florida Southern as part of his visit?

If any Deac fans (who will actually show up and wear Wake gear or even better bring Giles / Wake signs) want 2 free, floor seats (where the Duke dork train normally stands) to the game please PM me. I have 2 in Floor 17 which is the GA section where students normally are. These are general public tickets so anyone can use them. All I'd ask is that you pay for shipping, I'd have to overnight the 2 tix via FedEx or UPS.

Over at IC prem. the insiders are now saying they will not be surprised if he picks Wake over Duke. The tide is turning over there.

He will be signing his NLI. I've heard BChill and Randolph will be there to watch the Game. Not sure about the announcement but I would assume they would arrive early for that.

He's ours to lose guys.

It's like godfather 2. Chill family playing the role of the Italian cousin

Still hearing Wake.

It will be interesting to see if there's a change in #vibes next week after the dook visit. So far I've heard all of the things that were liked at each school, but Wake remains the school/Manning the coach that others are being compared to.

Also, moms likes Wake...and Harry is a mama's boy (in a good, normal way). #vibes

If he were to commit, do we still think he brings an additional player with him?

Back