• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

I really don't think he was stringing us along. I had the opportunity to get to know this kid and, in my opinion, this would be very out of character for him.

I am 100% positive that his mom wants Wake. Heard that too many times to discount it and she was head-to-toe black & gold for several games. You don't collect that much team gear as a non-fan.

I don't know if what I heard is a done deal or not. I'm hoping not because I think the knee injury is advantage Wake. I can't check messages to see if there is confirmation of what was going to "seal the deal" because my inbox is full and I can't fix it from my phone.

Send me your password

I'll do it for you

Slamming some nice lady in Kernersville, North Carolina because she wasn't able to predict where an 18 year old kid was going to go for a year before he gets millions of dollars is kind of silly. KVegas has always been very open with the #scoops and I don't think there was anything malicious about it.

This.

I really don't think he was stringing us along. I had the opportunity to get to know this kid and, in my opinion, this would be very out of character for him.

I am 100% positive that his mom wants Wake. Heard that too many times to discount it and she was head-to-toe black & gold for several games. You don't collect that much team gear as a non-fan.

I don't know if what I heard is a done deal or not. I'm hoping not because I think the knee injury is advantage Wake. I can't check messages to see if there is confirmation of what was going to "seal the deal" because my inbox is full and I can't fix it from my phone.

I may be remembering wrong, but didn't you report Gules had given Manning a "silent verbal" or something to that effect? If so, that's definitely stringing us along - or your info was wrong (or I'm wrong about what you posted - which is possible)

Slamming some nice lady in Kernersville, North Carolina because she wasn't able to predict where an 18 year old kid was going to go for a year before he gets millions of dollars is kind of silly. KVegas has always been very open with the #scoops and I don't think there was anything malicious about it.

Lady?

I may be remembering wrong, but didn't you report Gules had given Manning a "silent verbal" or something to that effect? If so, that's definitely stringing us along - or your info was wrong (or I'm wrong about what you posted - which is possible)

KVegas basically said (before the dook visit) that "as of now, we [were] in the lead"

Agreed.

I know who KVegas is and she ain't no lady.

I don't know too many ladies with male pattern baldness and hairy legs.

And don't bother asking cause I ain't telling

I'm no rat

Idk that anyone knows why he changed his mind or anything (maybe KVegas does) - I think people just have information that he's going to pick a certain school tomorrow or not pick a certain school (not necessary why).

Fair enough. I guess there's reason to believe he could change his mind last minute and decide to rehab and stay home with his friends and family at Wake. It's a damn shame if anything but that happens.

What makes you say that besides blind homerism? Drop the green name. Amateur hour.

Back