• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

so right now we have no scholarships available for next year, correct. I think Rondale (and unfortunately, Crab) are on shaky ground.
Yes, as it stands right now, we have no scholarships for the 2017-18 season.

As long as McCreary, Sutton and Flow remain happy with Ron, little else matters does it?

I really don't understand those guys. Do they really think they're helping Wake sports or are they just looking for a place to have power and influence?

How does Ron Wellman still have a job at this point? Hasn't he done enough to our athletic program? The buzzaster reprocussions are still being felt.

I really don't understand those guys. Do they really think they're helping Wake sports or are they just looking for a place to have power and influence?

I think power and influence, if Wake started doing really well it might lead to other donors stepping up in big ways and dilute their power and influence.

So I know most of you are saying we aren't going after Kwe. But is he technically still in play for us? And who else other than Kwe or Froling do we potentially make a strong push for?

A push with what exactly ? " Hi, we didn't get Giles so we're just calling to see if you don't mind playing second trombone for us, o.k. ?"

Yea that'll work.

A push with what exactly ? " Hi, we didn't get Giles so we're just calling to see if you don't mind playing second trombone for us, o.k. ?"

Yea that'll work.

Well, it would be a better offer than asking them if they wanted to play the rusty trombone for us.

81f56ac596710affd36bcb992d54789cfb4d636d2cea1aa2f4b7099bf6ac8762.jpg

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- Waiting for Giles; announcing 11/6 @ Noon on SC

Teenage boys are, for the most part, front-running dickheads. The problem we have right now is closing the deal with any decent recruits because Wellman drove the program into the ground. Now we're in the seemingly endless cycle of not getting results on the floor because recruits don't want to come here because we aren't getting results on the floor. Now we're left once again with hoping one of our multiple diamonds in the rough actually amounts to something. Yippee.

So, with a year and a half to recruit and 4 scholarships to give, our coaching staff delivered this class?

Commits

Back