• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

When Len Chappell's son, Mike, played with Taron at Fork Union, I recall some old people wanting us to offer him. He went on to average about 1 point a game at South Carolina so I guess we made the right choice there.

RE: The past four years- Our motto should be the great Stachel Paige's life lesson, "Don't look back. Something may be gainin' on you."

It's over. Don't look back.

I wish I was a big enough man to not look back with huge regret and anger over the last four years. Rwatts should be kicked in the nuts for forcing that crap on us when it was so obviously not necessary. Oh well LOOK AHEAD!

It obviously hasn't stopped a few of our football recruiting targets, but a kid would have to be nuts to commit to UNC basketball right now given the uncertainty about NCAA punishment.

I sure hope Harry will eliminate UNC due to this, but not sure. He's at Duke "Madness" event tonight with Dennis Smith, though. Hope he has a crappy time.

I wish I was a big enough man to not look back with huge regret and anger over the last four years. Rwatts should be kicked in the nuts for forcing that crap on us when it was so obviously not necessary. Oh well LOOK AHEAD!

Still too much hate in my heart to simply move on. A Wellman apology would go a long way.

HG has a chance to do something that would put him in legendary status with Wake fans before he ever steps on campus... he could tweet that he is committing to Wake during or right after Duke's midnight madness.

HG has a chance to do something that would put him in legendary status with Wake fans before he ever steps on campus... he could tweet that he is committing to Wake during or right after Duke's midnight madness.

And throw a ball into the stands right after he drops the mic.

RE: The past four years- Our motto should be the great Stachel Paige's life lesson, "Don't look back. Something may be gainin' on you."

It's over. Don't look back.

Somewhere in there is some type of walk for Wellman? If so, that ain't happening. I still want him staked naked to an ant hill, preferably with ants who (like him) are not very good at what they do. I want it to take a long, long time.

Don't wish RW any personal difficulties and hope he recovers fully from his illness. The man hs done some great things for Wake over his long tenure and while he has incensed me at times for a number of things, I believe now he can retire with the feeling that he leaves the athletic department in good shape for the future and the football practice, golf and strength facilities are underway. I want him to retire and now seems like a great time to go.

Wake Forest, Kansas State, & Maryland have been in to see Gainesville (GA) 16' D'Marcus Simonds @TwoSpicee pic.twitter.com/son7pHZ6MZ

People on this thread that actually know these type of things, do you honestly think Giles will commit to Wake?

Back