• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

Tim Duncan has said that one of the reasons he chose Wake over Providence (I think it was Providence) was that he thought Rhode Island was going to be waaay to cold for a Carribean kid.

Tim endured some cold winters at Wake. So I by that logic I guess he would've gone to Starkville over Winston-Salem.

I grew up in Michigan and when I was at Wake I saw my three largest one day snowfalls.

Now I live south of Erie, PA.....real snow country.

I'm sure Manning has made bar graphs showing average yearly precipitation and temp. He's not a fucking amateur.

would you want cam newton?

lets go basketball recruiting

No, not if we had to make illegal payments to him to get him. The kid who'd take the illegal payments is a kid who'd also roll over on you in a heartbeat.

No, not if we had to make illegal payments to him to get him. The kid who'd take the illegal payments is a kid who'd also roll over on you in a heartbeat.
And that kid ain't Harry Giles so GTFO with this nonsense.

Just to be clear, It was Cam's dad who sought illegal payments, and there is no proof Cam knew about it or profited directly from it. Ok, now back to Wake basketball recruiting.

Last edited:
BBall Recruiting Megathread 2k16 - Welcome, Richard Washington! Giles/Smith l...

Just to be clear, It was Cam's dad who sought illegal payments, and there is no proof Cam new about it or profited directly from it. Ok, now back to Wake basketball recruiting.

You mean, the good minister? No wai!!!

College athletics and used car lots have more in common then any of us want to admit. Wake and every other big time "institution for learning" included.

Accept it and move on.

Pro Skills teammates Curtis Hollis (@CurtisHollis_) & EJ Elliott (@EJElliott_5) will visit Wake Forest on August 16th. #ACC #DemonDeacons

You mean, the good minister? No wai!!!

College athletics and used car lots have more in common then any of us want to admit. Wake and every other big time "institution for learning" included.

Accept it and move on.

Used car dealerships have cleaned up their act somewhat.

Back