• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

ain't nothin wrong with Concord

294123.jpg

Not ACC quality.

Ish had 11 assists against 0 turnovers last night versus the Hawks.

When do I even discuss sports you fat fuck?
Dude, why do you call everyone " fat" , when you have seen none of us? Is that the best you can do with your insults ? Use some creativity . You must be some 500 lb wad of obesity yourself . If you would come out of your retarded mother's basement and eat something besides a Dominos delivery, you might see that not everyone is fat like you .

Dude, why do you call everyone " fat" , when you have seen none of us? Is that the best you can do with your insults ? Use some creativity . You must be some 500 lb wad of obesity yourself . If you would come out of your retarded mother's basement and eat something besides a Dominos delivery, you might see that not everyone is fat like you .

He's a middle aged man with body and sexual identity issues.

I wouldn't let it worry you.

When was the last time we beat out State in a recruiting battle?

It used to happen regularly.

then the [name redacted] era happened.

Also, wasn't really a recruiting battle but before Crawford committed to Wake, State was starting to recruit him.

It's been mentioned on here before that Giles was going to have academic issues, but I don't believe for a second that we wouldn't have bent over backwards to get him into school.

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- Giles chose Duke; what's next?

It's been mentioned on here before that Giles was going to have academic issues, but I don't believe for a second that we wouldn't have bent over backwards to get him into school.

Is that really becoming the excuse?

Jesus Christ.

Who ever is spouting that nonsense needs to go ahead and kill themselves. Because they couldn't be bigger losers.

Jesus Christ.

Who ever is spouting that nonsense needs to go ahead and kill themselves. Because they couldn't be bigger losers.

That's only being thrown about by a couple very uninformed people. The rest of us know we would have greased the rails for him academically.

Jesus Christ.

Whatever dumbasses are even beginning to mumble out this ridiculous spin need to stop, right now. It would be tough for us to look worse than we already do. But even thinking about thinking about telling any remotely sober person who doesn't live on this board that HG went to Duke but only because he couldn't get in Wake Forest would take us to new depths of scorn and ridicule.

We don't get to win like men, so let's at least lose like men.

Whatever dumbasses are even beginning to mumble out this ridiculous spin need to stop, right now. It would be tough for us to look worse than we already do. But even thinking about thinking about telling any remotely sober person who doesn't live on this board that HG went to Duke but only because he couldn't get in Wake Forest would take us to new depths of scorn and ridicule.

We don't get to win like men, so let's at least lose like men.

That's essentially the ref's dumbass argument about FB.

The Yankees, Cowboys of the 90s, Pats of the 2000, Ohio state football, Duke basketball fan, ladies and gentlemen.

I guess this was supposed to be an insult? I'll just respond with tie dye shirts and lol @ at the excuse Giles couldn't get into Wake. Not a good look.

Didn't Rodney have to make a big improvement on his last SAT to qualify ? Same with JJ? No way academics had anything to do with HG choosing Dook. HG is old news now. Put up the " no trespassing, Harry" signs and let's move on. He dragged his decision out way too long and wasted about 10,000 hours of the time of our staff and fans. Fuck him.

RivalsLess mentioned a handful of pages back that he would be surprised if Harry could graduate in December. It make sense.

Fwiw, I'd heard a few times that Harry "had work to do" in the classroom, but never was it indicated to me that he wouldn't get to where he needed to be or that he wouldn't be able to be admitted at either Wake or Duke. I've never considered that to be a factor in his decision, but did see that as a likely obstacle to potentially graduating early to focus on rehabbing.

Back