• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k17-Chaundee Brown commits to WAKE! Brandon Randolph to AZ

I wonder if we pulled back from Blake Harris. He seemed to be a priority last year at this time. Did his rankings drop because he got injured, or just isn't playing as well as he was as a sophomore?

Besides the meddling problem, it seemed like the staff had decided that they needed to prioritize other positions rather than point guard for the 2017 class. That's what makes the offer to Zoriks stand out to me as odd.

Besides the meddling problem, it seemed like the staff had decided that they needed to prioritize other positions rather than point guard for the 2017 class. That's what makes the offer to Zoriks stand out to me as odd.

I think it's important to recruit a PG in the off chance Crawford has a standout season and goes pro either this year or next. I don't think anybody believes Childress will be a starter anytime soon.

Although it doesn't happen as much as football, there are "contingency" offers that aren't actually "commitable".

Muggsy rarely got posted up.

Apologies to the board for an 8xDeac derail, but Muggsy got posted up all the time. We had to devise schemes to account for this. On the other hand, the opposing pg was taken out of the offense until half court since he couldn't bring it up himself.

Most PGs aren't experienced passing out of a double team from a much taller help defender.

I dig it, thanks. Yeah not sure what to think about the Zoriks offer. There's better out there.

rjkomedian has clearly been working on his craft during his sabbatical

Back