• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k17-Chaundee Brown commits to WAKE! Brandon Randolph to AZ

He looks to be an interesting prospect. Biggest offers based off of 247 are Kansas St and Houston, although he has 21 overall.

Hard to imagine McCormack isn't an elite prospect. That's a very nice mixtape.

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k17- Melo Eggleston commits to Wake! And a lot of ne...

Interesting that Williams can play PG. That would help tighten the rotation. Presumably Williams could be the first backup at PG, SG, and SF and play 20-25 min.

We could see a rotation in which freshmen play no more than spot minutes.

PG Crawford 30, Williams/Wilbekin 10
SG Woods 28, Williams/Wilbekin 12
SF Arians 25, Williams 15
PF Dinos 30, Collins 5, Arians 5
C Collins 20, Moore 20

Last edited:
The Maxwell Evans offer is an interesting one. A '17 offer and seems like we're one of the first power 5 schools to get in. Lefty shooter who also appears to be pretty explosive. Interested to see who else comes calling on this one in the next few months.

Kansas State's new coach had been recruiting Maxwell Evans to Stephen F. Austin before he switched jobs. So he was the only P5 coach to beat us to the punch in offering.

Evans was starting to turn some heads in the spring AAU season, so he should pick up a lot more offers this summer.

Here is some of the most recent footage of him. http://www.courtsidefilms.com/news_...well-evans-goes-to-work-the-route-66-kickoff-

I wonder if we pulled back from Blake Harris. He seemed to be a priority last year at this time. Did his rankings drop because he got injured, or just isn't playing as well as he was as a sophomore?

I wonder if we pulled back from Blake Harris. He seemed to be a priority last year at this time. Did his rankings drop because he got injured, or just isn't playing as well as he was as a sophomore?

I 'heard" we were not really recruiting him because his dad is a "meddling problem" ala Curtis Leak

If Manning's plan for the team is to consistently get good shooting guards, lanky athletic F/PFs, and a grown-ass man in the middle, I won't complain.

It does seem as if Coach Manning is pretty damn good at identifying guys who are at 100 or so, and then blow-up and get offers from the big boys.

If that trend continues we are bound to get one or two big ones in the next year or so.

Back