• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k17-Chaundee Brown commits to WAKE! Brandon Randolph to AZ

images

Yeah, this is a widely held assumption. Minutes went down from fresh to soph years at an area we needed help and Arians will eat up most of the SF minutes next year.

I'm down with Eggleston, but his rankings have gone down lately. Early on he was seen as a T50 prospect. He has great size and athleticism, but seems he's still raw at playing basketball. High ceiling. His offer list is impressive and reflects his earlier rankings, but now he's a 3 star on ESPN, Scout, and 247.

That is if there really is some news coming today.

He's a 4* on 247, but is a 3* on their composite.

Do you guys think that Blake Harris is our most likely get at Pg?

Good pickup. Could be special if he progresses, like I said earlier great size, legit 6-8 wing with long arms, and really athletic.

Despite limited coaching experience, Chill has already proven his worth as an assistant. Led the charge on Crawford, now Melo. Definitely has some juice in the DMV.

Welcome!

Q for someone with more basketball knowledge than me... he looks exactly like another McClinton. Please tell me what I'm not seeing?

Back