• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18 - Hoard, Mucius, Lewis, and Wright sign NLIs!

I feel like this is one of those posts where someone inserts a photo of a drop dead gorgeous super model and inevitably a poster responds 'she's cute, her left eyebrow is a little fuller than her right. "

.

I want mucius and ayo next. Laszewski would be nice but I feel like we are 2nd place right now.

As Don Meredith said about Tom Landry: "If he was married to Dollie Parton he'd expect her to be able to cook."

Silly 247 class calculations for reference (and based on no other commits to top schools)
Wright + Hoard: 16th
Wright + Hoard + Devoe: 4th
Wright + Hoard + Mucius: 3rd
Wright + Hoard + Ayo: 3rd
Wright + Hoard + Mucius + Devoe: 2nd
Wright + Hoard + Mucius + Ayo: 1st

Last edited:
I think the fact Hoard committed more likely knocks out Laszewski than Mucius. Don't see us not getting Mucius according to what I have heard.

I wonder why that is. It would seem to me that Laszewski would see more MPG than Mucius. Nate L. is a Stretch 4. With Mucius, we'd going small but crazy athletic.

I think the fact Hoard committed more likely knocks out Laszewski than Mucius. Don't see us not getting Mucius according to what I have heard.

There's room on the court for Hoard, Mucius, and Laszewski. Manning likes to run deep lineups and if we have athletes like that we will run a lot. Laszewski can play a stretch 5 anyway.

Really want Ayo and Lasewski to round out the class. Mucius would be icing. Even Devoe would be one of the higher rated recruits we've gotten in years.

So pumped to get back deep into Wake bball!

Lets take up a collection to send Bud out of town 9/14 - 9/16 !!!!!

I that it's really important to our long term goals that we have a post grad to eat up minutes this year. It would be wacky if someone that really wasn't ready got a ton of minutes only to end up completely off the depth chart in 18-19.

So there's some dude who is going to start classes tomorrow in a Master's program at Wake and the public has no idea who he is?

Ayo is retweeting and liking some stuff on twitter that is Wake related. If he doesnt schedule any other visits and we are his last visit you gotta like our chances.

His visit is at the end of September. I like that he's only picked two so far. I wish he would come earlier. :)

Back