• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18 - Hoard, Mucius, Lewis, and Wright sign NLIs!

He's from Chicago.

Here are a couple of tweets on Ayo's account:

GetFitUSA and 4 others follow
Writing Illini‏Verified account @WritingIlliniFS Aug 21
More
Not gonna lie, I am not feeling the greatest about Ayo Dosunmu coming to Illinois. #Illini
5 replies 0 retweets 6 likes
Reply 5 Retweet Like 6 Direct message

WFU Sports Stats‏ @DeacFan3 Aug 26
More
Hoard to http://Rivals.com - I'm going to do what I can to help them out on the recruiting front. I am fairly close with Ayo (Dosunmu)"

ron-paul.gif

Yes, and he's a helluva weapon.

I will not be at all shocked to see Sarr be our starting PF next year...or even some games this year.

Dude. When I said this a month ago, you castigated the IDEA of him being able to play the 4 frosh year ... what changed?

Dude. When I said this a month ago, you castigated the IDEA of him being able to play the 4 frosh year ... what changed?

Show me that I said that? From the the first I saw of him, I said that. Maybe you are confusing me with all the people who disagreed with us,

EDIT: I think I figured out your confusion. You posted your MPG with Chaundee sharing minutes at PF with Sarr. I disagreed about Chundee.

As early as 7/30 (I haven't gone back farther), I was talking about Sarr playing PF. I mentioned Sarr playing PF multiple times in early August as well.

Last edited:
Hmm, seems to lack lateral quickness, takes plays off, terrible defensive effort against inferior competition. Do not want.

��

What's the deal with Illinois and Ayo? 8/8 predictions for the Illini.

Illinois and Northwestern have had trouble securing top Chicago talent for years. Almost a tradition. When I first saw the predictions I laughed. The experts never seem to learn.

Nate Laszewski is visiting UNC Sept 22nd.

So it's
Sept 8 - ND
Sept 15 - WF
Sept 22 - UNC

Wisconsin will get one as well but I haven't seen a date announced yet nor who his fifth would be or if he would even plan a fifth since he seems to have these four at the top of his list.

Sadiq Bey just announced his official vists and Xavier is hosting him on Sept 15th. Bey is a 4* top 80 SF from DC. The MD Writer on 247 predicted Bey to Xavier a week ago.

So Xavier will host Mucius the week earlier, then host a similarly ranked SF target the same week Mucius is coming to WF. I haven't followed Xavier recruiting to understand if the two wings are being looked at as complimentary pieces or for just one spot.

Last edited:
Nate Laszewski is visiting UNC Sept 22nd.

So it's
Sept 8 - ND
Sept 15 - WF
Sept 22 - UNC

Wisconsin will get one as well but I haven't seen a date announced yet nor who his fifth would be or if he would even plan a fifth since he seems to have these four at the top of his list.

Since he's taking a UNC visit, ESPN has just moved Nate L. from being #51 to #22.

Back