• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18 - Hoard, Mucius, Lewis, and Wright sign NLIs!

I think Devoe has cancelled his Ohio State visit and may have cancelled his visit to USC. Ayo is scheduled for USC on Sept 15th right now

I don't understand why kids cancel official visits. They sound like baller weekends.

Last edited:
Jamie Lewis decommitted from NC State. I guess that could potentially be a backup option if neither Ayo nor Devoe works out.

Ayo was supposed to visit Illinois last weekend but didnt make the trip. The kid is intrigued by Wake right now.

Ayo should realize that USC is a football school in a football conference. Basketball is an afterthought there. I used to live in So Calif and loved USC football-- never knew anything about the basketball program.

USC is in a terrible neighborhood. But they do have beautiful women. Enfield would be fun to play for. I'm glad they didn't get Bagley.

USC will be #2 in college basketball in LA.

Hopefully, Ayo will want to play in the ACC.

USC is in a terrible neighborhood. But they do have beautiful women. Enfield would be fun to play for. I'm glad they didn't get Bagley.

USC will be #2 in college basketball in LA.

Hopefully, Ayo will want to play in the ACC.

Agree with all you say. Regardless of record, UCLA is THE basketball school in Southern California

I've never really thought about it before but UCLA/USC is kind of like Lakers/Clippers.

Enfield is doing some work on the recruiting trail though

Ayo, Brown, Mucius, Wright, Hoard is a heck of a defensive class.

Brown isn't in the same class.
102-Animal-House-quotes.gif

Back